Project X

MJLO

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't have time to find and pick up the quotes this relates to, but here's a [very little] bit of info:

Anita Nesser, who filed the application to register the River Grand trademark, is associate general counsel for Centex Corp in Dallas, TX.

No lawsuits involving Faust in Federal Court in either the Central District of California (LA) or Northern District of Georgia (Atlanta). Hardly an exhaustive search, though, as I only looked for "Faust" and "ESNA" and cases could be listed other ways.

if we are to see the reel deal come true

dhr

Man.. you're killin me here.. I found this interesting based on earlier conversations.. Reel Deal was a PBS special dealing with Bass Fishing and the huge money the business has turned into generating. Bass Pro Shops anyone?

Man.. you're killin me here.. I found this interesting based on earlier conversations.. Reel Deal was a PBS special dealing with Bass Fishing and the huge money the business has turned into generating. Bass Pro Shops anyone?

Well, I did post a quote from Centex construction's website a little earlier that they do the construction for mixed use development thats revolve around/include Bass Pro Shops.

Well, I did post a quote from Centex construction's website a little earlier that they do the construction for mixed use development thats revolve around/include Bass Pro Shops.

centex = a team

if true

Dallas Museum of Art - Dallas, TX

Located on an 8.9-acre site on the northern edge of Dallas' central business district, this is the cornerstone for the Dallas Arts District, a cooperative development program that occupies 60 acres and includes a new concert hall, retail, and residential developments.

Interesting little Bass Pro Shops nugget..

http://www.urbanretail.com/Branson_Leasing.htm

Only Bass Pro Shops to offer "live" demo's of equipment and boats due to the location on the water

Can anyone find a link to the website of the design team that is mentioned in the original proposal document? Seeing other projects theyve worked on my lead us to clues.

Step Strategy was mentioned earlier. Not sure if this is who you're talking about. They don't seem to be "designers" but more "feasability" type people

Why tenants in quotes?

/confused

To me, a tenant would be a company leasing property owned by someone else. But when we talk about companies like Interscope, are they going to actually end up owning a piece of the project or are they simply going to be leasing office space? So I put "tenant" in quotes to mean that hopefully Google ends up being a part of this, either as a lessee or a more active participant.

To me, a tenant would be a company leasing property owned by someone else. But when we talk about companies like Interscope, are they going to actually end up owning a piece of the project or are they simply going to be leasing office space? So I put "tenant" in quotes to mean that hopefully Google ends up being a part of this, either as a lessee or a more active participant.

Gotcha :thumbsup:

This whole project sounds alot like Campus El Segundo in Southern California. I wonder if ESNA has any connections to the developer of that project, Thomas Properties. As is happens Thomas Properties is currently working on a project with Universal Studios and just secured some new financing for acquisitions.

http://www.campuselsegundo.com/home.html

http://www.tpgre.com

This whole project sounds alot like Campus El Segundo in Southern California. I wonder if ESNA has any connections to the developer of that project, Thomas Properties. As is happens Thomas Properties is currently working on a project with Universal Studios and just secured some new financing for acquisitions.

http://www.campuselsegundo.com/home.html

http://www.tpgre.com

i sure the hell hope so

because the b-team is looking like

it is not a team at all

dhr

So,... is Faust part of a Pick-and-roll, smokescreen, cut-out, bait and switch maneuver?

"24 Hour News 8 also asked Faust about current liens against property he owns in California. Faust claims the numbers are not accurate.

But he also said his financial trouble will not get in the way of the Grand Rapids project"

I could maybe see a firm like Quicken Loans/Rock Financial pulling off a deal of this magnitude, but I remain skeptical that Faust has the ability to pull something of this scale off.

From the little that we have seen about his business dealings, ESNA looks like it's way over its head with this project. Red flags starting to pop up too.

But as others have said, maybe he's just a front man. I hope that is the case the more that I read.

So,... is Faust part of a Pick-and-roll, smokescreen, cut-out, bait and switch maneuver?

"24 Hour News 8 also asked Faust about current liens against property he owns in California. Faust claims the numbers are not accurate.

But he also said his financial trouble will not get in the way of the Grand Rapids project"

ok

it is time for the big gun lukers here

to step up to the plate and speak

or this will become

"the nightmare on market"

dhr

ok

it is time for the big gun lukers here

to step up to the plate and speak

or this will become

"the nightmare on market"

dhr

It's already started to take on that image.. here on the threads, the media, and in emails and PMs... someone's got some fessing up or cleaning up to do SOON

"We plan to build a large scale, mixed-use infrastructure development project that will serve as the standard bearer for not only Grand Rapids but the entire state of Michigan, making the transition from an industrial, manufacturing-based economy to a technology-economic-health care-entertainment as well as financial economy that everyone else is doing in the country."

This quote (from the WOOD article) was interesting. Is he speaking in general terms, or this project looking to incorporate all that?

We can only hope that Faust is a smokescreen. Just to buy more time. Hey, the developer was willing to possibly pay London more just to get more time, to help keep secrecy.

If Faust is the "major player" he was clearly trying to leverage his resources and speculate and hype up the property to resell it. Gee, couldn't you end with with liens on your property if you gamble and lose?

We can only hope that Faust is a smokescreen. Just to buy more time. Hey, the developer was willing to possibly pay London more just to get more time, to help keep secrecy.

If Faust is the "major player" he was clearly trying to leverage his resources and speculate and hype up the property to resell it. Gee, couldn't you end with with liens on your property if you gamble and lose?

His plan sounded like a financial trick (at least to me). Acquire it for $50M then sell it to your other corporation for $300-600M that someone would borrow. Then use the profit $250-550M as equity in the project.

His plan sounded like a financial trick (at least to me). Acquire it for $50M then sell it to your other corporation for $300-600M that someone would borrow. Then use the profit $250-550M as equity in the project.

yeeeesh.. that sounds.. pretty damn risky :sick::blink:

Yeah,... we could have 20 properties right off of the river, All with liens on them within a year.

He's got options right now, doesn't own anything. I'd imagine if the city shoots down the proposal, he's not going to move on those options.

Archived