Project X

GRDadof3

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to point out that one of the letters is also forwarded to two names that I have not seen mentioned before Dick Wendt and Bill Bowling. Just in case nobody noticed that, I haven't had the chance to look these people up yet.

Bill Bowling = owns the Grubb & Ellis here in GR

Dick Wendt = City of Grand Rapids general counsel (attorney)

I would like to point out that one of the letters is also forwarded to two names that I have not seen mentioned before Dick Wendt and Bill Bowling. Just in case nobody noticed that, I haven't had the chance to look these people up yet.

http://www.dickinson-wright.com/scripts/at...user_id=WendtRA

Dick Wendt, Attorney

Bill Bowling is with Grubb/Ellis

on page 4 of the report under "Public-Private Partnership" it says "the city is seeking high salary job growth to supplement the growth that it has enjoyed in manufacturing sector jobs"

so apparently they think something in this project is going to bring high salary jobs. anyone care to speculate what types of high salary jobs could come? i just found this as an interesting piece in the proposal.

Archived