Vent all your foofoo, cuckoo, and looloo in here

snoogit

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snoog it's almost a must! of course with the visuals that everyones been supplying today photoshop may not be necc. I'm just hoping that I don't have dreams about a "roudy" Tom Vanhowe tonight.

I've got images of two competing temples in my head, one with the head of Geha perched on it, and one with the head of Shurlow on it. With Tom Van Howe, and Bill Bowling throwing lightning bolts at each other.

The Suzanne Geha Drinking game: (Updated rules)

This is fairly simple, and guaranteed to get you smashed

1. One person has to be designated "the Geha" this person can be picked any way you like, draw straws, choose a number, rock paper scissors whatever.

2. Everytime Suzanne Geha says "We are working our sources" take a swig of beer (This alone should get you hammered)

3. If Debrah Shurlow is wearing a cat-print suit drink 2 shots

4. If Suzanne Geha giggles like a school girl while asking someone questions during the interview drink 4 shots

5. If Joe Lafurgey Emphasise "Reverend" when addressing the mayor have 2 shots

6. If Larry Neinhaus shows up on screen and actually says something take a shot (Does anyone notice that Larry just seems to blend into the background, and isnt seen very much?)

7. If Tom Van Howe stumbles into the broadcast, half drunk and dissheveld The Geha has to drink a beer and finish it before the station cuts to a "technical difficulties" screen. If this person fails to drink an entire beer in the allotted time, that person has to buy a round for everyone in attendance.

And finally:

Anytime Wood TV shows an image of Urban Planet take 8 shots.

The game is still being constructed come back when i'm done. *hicup*

The Suzanne Geha Drinking game:

THis is fairly simple, and guaranteed to get you smashed

1. Everytime Suzanne Geha says "We are working our sources"" drink a beer (This alone should get you hammered)

2. If Debrah Shurlow is wearing a cat-print suit drink 2 shots of rum

3. If Suzanne Geha giggles like a school girl while asking someone questions during the interview drink 4 shots

4. Anytime Wood TV shows an image of Urban Planet take 8 shots.

:rofl::rofl: I could play that game, I'd be on the floor after the first minute of news!

The Suzanne Geha Drinking game:

THis is fairly simple, and guaranteed to get you smashed

1. Everytime Suzanne Geha says "We are working our sources"" drink a beer (This alone should get you hammered)

2. If Debrah Shurlow is wearing a cat-print suit drink 2 shots of rum

3. If Suzanne Geha giggles like a school girl while asking someone questions during the interview drink 4 shots

4. Anytime Wood TV shows an image of Urban Planet take 8 shots.

:rofl:

8 shots? Good lord snoogit, we'd be heading to the hospital with a nice case of alcohol poisoning after two or three broadcasts!

Great idea though :alc:

i have a rant (i dont know if ti belongs here but what the hell): I am sick of hearing about projo x..... it will prob not happen or if it does it will be bland, boring, or some combo of the 2 (call it a hunch). It seems like the only thing we do on urban planet now is continue to go through the same jibber jabber over and over like, "why grand rapids, blah blah, blah" who cares why they just want to. its just boring me tears... the worst part about it is I still check the posts at least twice a day :(. Im addicted to f-ing projo x... I need some real info to put this to rest, i need my concrete donkey.

Here's a little diversion for everyone. Kevin Matthews website is running an Elite 8 Babes tourney. Its a tournament pittting news babes from the GR market against each other. Sadly, theGeha is not part of the tourny. I think they screwed up and have the #1 and #2 seeds (Ginger Zee and Lauren Stanton) against each other in the first round, IMO.

Elite 8 Babes Tourney

Archived