Signature Tower

NewTowner

All I can say, is that there is one squence in this video that is absolutely breathtaking (espically for SS geek). The goal of this video is to peak your desire to live in Sig T vs. other developments - it does that! The work put into this deserves an award - really, it does. This video is a showcase for just how stunning and beautiful Sig T will be. If this was an office bldg, it would not be designed to be as ornate and we probably wouldn't have any cool videos to watch. I can honestly say that we all look forward to the final release of this video!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New pricing is being posted now.

Here is the deal so everyone understands:

A little over two weeks ago the pricing was pulled - this was done for a few reasons. One was to readjust because they want to maximize sales and don't want units moving too fast. They have refused to reserve any more units during the period. The others are related to the complexities of actually getting the design tweaked out - which is why we aren't showing much of the interior just yet. But that is coming soon.

Everything has been moving forward as I have attested too. The new video has been approved and we are making a few last minute adjustments including shots that none of you have seen yet.

Once the reservation/pricing is posted, you will note that there are 115 units reserved. The number didn't drop from 125 or whatever it was. What happened was that there were a handfull of units at various locations that were actually being held off the market by Signature and they were listed as reserved. I'm pretty sure this new update has those released which is why the number should now reflect the accurate 115.

Hope that helps everyone. The slow down was planned. Lesson in economics - Selling out too fast is not a good thing.

All is going very well.

New pricing is being posted now.

Here is the deal so everyone understands:

A little over two weeks ago the pricing was pulled - this was done for a few reasons. One was to readjust because they want to maximize sales and don't want units moving too fast. They have refused to reserve any more units during the period. The others are related to the complexities of actually getting the design tweaked out - which is why we aren't showing much of the interior just yet. But that is coming soon.

Everything has been moving forward as I have attested too. The new video has been approved and we are making a few last minute adjustments including shots that none of you have seen yet.

Once the reservation/pricing is posted, you will note that there are 115 units reserved. The number didn't drop from 125 or whatever it was. What happened was that there were a handfull of units at various locations that were actually being held off the market by Signature and they were listed as reserved. I'm pretty sure this new update has those released which is why the number should now reflect the accurate 115.

Hope that helps everyone. The slow down was planned. Lesson in economics - Selling out too fast is not a good thing.

All is going very well.

Thanks for the update. I'm very glad that you say all is going well, but as a person who SERIOUSLY wants this project to go forward, seeing the number of reservations listed gradually going down makes me feel just a little bit nervous. Is Tony satisfied with how sales are going? Should we expect to start seeing a gradual increase in the number of reservations in the near future? Is Tony receiving a continuing stream of serious inquiries about buying?

My other area of concern is the hotel component for the project. Do you sense any concern that a hotel operator will not come forth. I would greatly appreciate answers to these questions, but would understand if you say that these questions are too sensitive to answer at this time.

Again we all appreciate very much your candid updates and look forward to more, and we are all waiting to see your completed videos of Sig Tower as soon as they are released. I know they will be awesome.

Thanks for the update. I'm very glad that you say all is going well, but as a person who SERIOUSLY wants this project to go forward, seeing the number of reservations listed gradually going down makes me feel just a little bit nervous. Is Tony satisfied with how sales are going? Should we expect to start seeing a gradual increase in the number of reservations in the near future? Is Tony receiving a continuing stream of serious inquiries about buying?

My other area of concern is the hotel component for the project. Do you sense any concern that a hotel operator will not come forth. I would greatly appreciate answers to these questions, but would understand if you say that these questions are too sensitive to answer at this time.

Again we all appreciate very much your candid updates and look forward to more, and we are all waiting to see your completed videos of Sig Tower as soon as they are released. I know they will be awesome.

The numbers never went down. It was a misunderstanding on our part on how they were treating them. Some that were listed as reserved were actually being held out. They were not taking reservations at all while they were off line. That was intentional.

As far as specifics on stream of inquires, I can't address that as that isn't information I'm privy to. Same on the hotel. Still in the plans, but that is all that I know.

I see it as a good sign that they were willing to slow down the sales with intention and raise the prices.

The numbers never went down. It was a misunderstanding on our part on how they were treating them. Some that were listed as reserved were actually being held out. They were not taking reservations at all while they were off line. That was intentional.

As far as specifics on stream of inquires, I can't address that as that isn't information I'm privy to. Same on the hotel. Still in the plans, but that is all that I know.

I see it as a good sign that they were willing to slow down the sales with intention and raise the prices.

Thanks once again for your clarification. We really do appreciate what you bring to the forum on this very special project.

Thank you Charles! I see the slowing down of sales a very good sign and like you said, very smart. Keep up the great work. Btw, any chance of us talking you into speaking to one of our forum meets some day if you're in town? I would love to hear about how you approach different types of projects.

Thanks again.

Thank you Charles! I see the slowing down of sales a very good sign and like you said, very smart. Keep up the great work. Btw, any chance of us talking you into speaking to one of our forum meets some day if you're in town? I would love to hear about how you approach different types of projects.

Thanks again.

Thanks.

Sure that sounds great. I'm not sure of when I'll be in town next but please remind me. About to start a few other interesting projects - and keeping my fingers crossed on others in your area.

I just counted and the number of reserved units seems to be 145. Charles do you know if this is accurate or does it still reflect any units they're holding back?

I'll ask. I was told on the phone earlier today that 115 were actually reserved. Not sure if more have been held back.

I guess the guys who decided to "flip" have ALREADY got the bang for their buck! I'll see you guys when I get back from Daytona Beach.

You got that right. Cha ching! Or better yet, all the cash register sounds from Pink Floyd's "Money".

Have a great time. Going to the "Hun-erd"? :D

Archived