Signature Tower

NewTowner

Hmm that makes me wonder. For the people that have already reserved, will they have to pay the price that it was when they reserved, or the new price?

Did anyone get clarification on Cherriokid's question ? Looks like price's went up from $465/sf to about $500/sf Will the early bird's get the benefit of being early ?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no specifics regarding the Signature but in my experience once you have a reservation the price is locked (I big reason speculators rush in before prices increase). If the developer wants to raise the prices for all then refunds must be issued and contracts voided, set the new prices and then try to get the reservations back...a risky proposition indeed.

Counted again and got 144. Oh no it's dropping again. :shok:

That's how many I counted. I hope Charles is actually misinformed about the 115, and it really is 144. That's 36% of the units! Yeah, baby! :thumbsup:

Another possibility could be that the number of units held out has not changed and the number showing as reserved (actually reserved plus held out) has increased since the last update from 125 to 144. If that's what has happened, 19 more units have been reserved since the last update. That too, would be excellent progress indeed!

I have no specifics regarding the Signature but in my experience once you have a reservation the price is locked (I big reason speculators rush in before prices increase). If the developer wants to raise the prices for all then refunds must be issued and contracts voided, set the new prices and then try to get the reservations back...a risky proposition indeed.

I believe you are correct.

Brief Hijack - Does anyone else think that the ST crown resembles the back half of a horseshoe crab? Maybe it's just me, but that struck me this morning as I was on the site checking out the new video. Picture this critter upside down and I think it's pretty close...

limulus.jpeg

Hmmm. Here's a question. When the hotel commits to the Signature Tower, will that help get the shovels started even if half the units aren't sold? In fact, what if the hotel wants more floors?

By the way, from what I hear, there is a fight for Signature between Motel 6 and Super 8.

Wow reading these posts on this string is like following the stock market. Up one day down the next, up, down, up down each with a headline explaining why. Signature is probably one of the priciest products on the market is going to take some time for it to go. My guess is if they get to the target and construction begins, sales could take off. I bet there's some fence sitting on this. Pure conjecture on my part.

Hmmm. Here's a question. When the hotel commits to the Signature Tower, will that help get the shovels started even if half the units aren't sold? In fact, what if the hotel wants more floors?

By the way, from what I hear, there is a fight for Signature between Motel 6 and Super 8.

never count out red roof inn.

Reservations are going very well for Sig Tower considering that the people that will be living there still may not know what type of retail will also be in the tower.

I guess that's normal, in condo development Icon sold the same way if not faster, and their going to have retail also that hasn't been listed yet either.

I saw an ad in The City Paper for Signature Tower today. This is the first real advertising I have seen for it. If they really are just now beginning to do advertise that would seem to make the pace of the sales that much more impressive. Has anyone else seen any paid advertising before recently?

What are the latest reservation counts?

There has no published update in about a week. 144 units are listed as reserved as of today on the signaturetowernashville.com website. However, Charles Gaushell of Paradigm Productions, the maker of the Signature Tower videos, etc. says he was told the number of actual reservations as of last week were 115. The difference being that 29 units listed as reserved were actually being held out on purpose. They actually don't want to sell this thing out to fast because they think they can raise even more money by holding some of the units out to be sold later. Since the original annoucement prices have already been raised two times. I think this is evidence that sales are going quite well. Who on earth would be raising prices if sales were poor?

Easily. I believe that the Signature will be able to be seen from most of the county if your view is unobstructed. It will be great. A beacon to draw people downtown if for no other reason than to gawk.

Archived