Signature Tower

NewTowner

1000TH POST!! :w00t::w00t:

Sorry, no pictures. I wasn't planning on making a grand post or anything. I just wanted to know why the sales used to be updated everyday, and now it hasn't been updated for a week. Have there been no sales recently at all?

But just for the heck of it... :w00t:

:w00t:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol...just through my random fact searching, I was reading emporis's information on the BoA building in Atlanta...it says that "The Bank of America Plaza is the tallest building in the southern United States, and the tallest in any state capital."

So Signature can add another factoid to itself...tallest building in a capital city. :D:P

lol...just through my random fact searching, I was reading emporis's information on the BoA building in Atlanta...it says that "The Bank of America Plaza is the tallest building in the southern United States, and the tallest in any state capital."

So Signature can add another factoid to itself...tallest building in a capital city. :D:P

I did a little checking, and there are only two other state capitols other than Atlanta which have a building over 700 Ft. They are Denver, and Indianapolis. In fact, the Bell South Tower (Batman Bldg) today ranks as the 12th tallest in a State Capitol. 8 of the twelve taller buildings are in Atlanta. Here's the list of all the buildings over 600 Ft that are located in State capitols:

1. Bank of America Plaza........Atlanta.........1,023 Ft

2. Sun Trust Bank Tower.........Atlanta...........871 Ft

3. One Atlantic Center............Atlanta............820 Ft

4. Bank One Tower.................Indianapolis....811 Ft

5. Westin Peachtree Plaza.......Atlanta............723 Ft

6. Republic Plaza....................Denver...........714 Ft

7. 1801 California St...............Denver...........709 Ft

8. Wells Fargo Center.............Denver...........698 Ft

9. Georgia Pacific Tower..........Atlanta...........697 Ft

10. Promenade II....................Atlanta...........691 Ft

11. Bell South.........................Atlanta...........677 Ft

12. Bell South Tower...............Nashville.........617 Ft

13. Symphony Center Tower....Atlanta...........612 Ft

I did a little checking, and there are only two other state capitols other than Atlanta which have a building over 700 Ft. They are Denver, and Indianapolis. In fact, the Bell South Tower (Batman Bldg) today ranks as the 12th tallest in a State Capitol. 8 of the twelve taller buildings are in Atlanta. Here's the list of all the buildings over 600 Ft that are located in State capitols:

1. Bank of America Plaza........Atlanta.........1,023 Ft

2. Sun Trust Bank Tower.........Atlanta...........871 Ft

3. One Atlantic Center............Atlanta............820 Ft

4. Bank One Tower.................Indianapolis....811 Ft

5. Westin Peachtree Plaza.......Atlanta............723 Ft

6. Republic Plaza....................Denver...........714 Ft

7. 1801 California St...............Denver...........709 Ft

8. Wells Fargo Center.............Denver...........698 Ft

9. Georgia Pacific Tower..........Atlanta...........697 Ft

10. Promenade II....................Atlanta...........691 Ft

11. Bell South.........................Atlanta...........677 Ft

12. Bell South Tower...............Nashville.........617 Ft

13. Symphony Center Tower....Atlanta...........612 Ft

Interesting factoid, thanks!

Ted Kromer told me that they were working on the revised pricing and were trying to get it to me today.

That is all that I know.

Everything continues to move forward. They are very busy as I haven't gotten a response on our preliminary version of the new video yet.

Stay tuned.

Ted Kromer told me that they were working on the revised pricing and were trying to get it to me today.

That is all that I know.

Everything continues to move forward. They are very busy as I haven't gotten a response on our preliminary version of the new video yet.

Stay tuned.

I think it is the noticeable silence on the progress that has many concerned. However, just in the last few days, TG and the tower have received worldwide & very positive exposure. I would venture that regardless of the sales, this project will move forward now...it has to....Nashville's aspirations to be viewed as a serious urban center would be questioned if not. If this project doesn't move forward as planned, the city will have egg all over it. My summary it will go forward no matter what.

Gaushell do you agree?

One must be a little concerned when during the first 2-3 weeks of sales, we were getting sales updates...then all of a sudden the numbers stopped moving...then we hear nothing for 2-3 weeks. That can't help but make us wonder if the ST sales have hit a brick wall, or worse.

One must be a little concerned when during the first 2-3 weeks of sales, we were getting sales updates...then all of a sudden the numbers stopped moving...then we hear nothing for 2-3 weeks. That can't help but make us wonder if the ST sales have hit a brick wall, or worse.

Okay - everyone chill out. Tony and team have been busy working with architect and cost estimators. This is a complex project with many things taking place simultaneously and he wants to be careful with posted numbers and any other information. Quite frankly, very few developers post the numbers like we have been doing.

The reservations don't take place on line - they take place in person. So the website is to provide information as they deem necessary - not to close a sale.

If anyone ever thought this project would sell out overnight like lower priced/quality projects, then they don't understand the market. This is a much higher end project and when someone is spending money like this, things take time. Quite frankly, I was shocked how fast the first batch went.

Tony told me last night that they have been working hard and plan to give me revised numbers to post on Monday or Tuesday. Even if that doesn't happen, it says nothing. They are busy and like I said, sales don't happen online anyway.

Signature is moving forward. All is well. I would be told to stop if otherwise.

Tony was reviewing our prelim video last night and we sent out several new ads last week with more to come this week. Information is posted when they feel it is time.

Be positive! I am. This is exciting.

I may even post the new prelim video for a few hours. I'll have to think about that.

Have no fear, the new video is coming along very nicely. gaushell knows what he's talking about. Signature Tower is very much alive and in very capable hands. I believe 50% SOLD by the end of the year will happen. Remember, this is unlike anything else on the market. It can't be compared to Icon, Adelicia or Viridian in terms of sales. The recent high profile articles should tell us all how aggressive Tony and team are at this point. It's no guarantee yet but like gaushell said, we have reason to be positive and excited.

Thank you gaushell for being a part of UP. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the update. I am sure things are very fluid right now. This is a complicated process on the lines of a Trump tower and Tony has to be very hard at work especially with all the world wide attention it has now garnered.

Charles, :D keep up the great work and keep us informed as you can.

Thanks all. I appreciate the feedback.

A few of you have seen the rough video and the rest of you will shortly - hoping for the end of the week. A few things to note:

1. it is a teaser video - meaning that isn't meant to give a full tour of the project. just two minutes of eye candy to continue to generate interest.

2. we intend to release more detailed information and videos as time goes on. this is for two reasons - interior issues in particular are still being tweaked by the design team; and we want to release new and more detailed information as time goes on.

3. this video is intentionally different than the previous video and was always planned to be so. the future videos will be broken down into modules - access, amenities, condo tours, etc.

Stay tuned.......

Regards,

Thanks, Chief. We'd seen that from the Times. Nice to know it's being picked up by other newspapers. It seems to be a really good article that applies to many cities, just not us, but luckily, ours is the name the Times attached to the phenomenon by showcasing our efforts. I guess fame begets fame. We really appreciate your popping in on us. Thanks again.

I agree. Thanks jojo. And for anyone who has seen the new video. What was it like?

They will be cut off from future sneak peaks if they share too much........ :shades:

Please limit any open discussions on details at this point if you don't mind. Try to keep it general if possible.

Thanks,

Archived