Signature Tower

NewTowner

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Hank, did you notice they changed the height of ST on the SSP diagram? But they put 1052'.

It could be that the 1052 Ft figure is the correct one. After all, we were told that the height on the design drawings was 1052 Ft 2 In. That sounds pretty damn accurate to me. I think the 1057 Ft figure could be correct, but if I had to say which one I believed the most, I'd have to go with 1052 Ft.

I saw a post on SSC that pointed out that Signature Tower seemed to be getting taller all the time. They said if we could manage to delay Siggy a couple more years, it might end up taller than the Sears Tower. :lol:

Here's some more renderings of Signature Tower that have been released by the developer, Tony Giarratana. This is the first time I've seen the latest design Signature Tower as you come up I-65 from the south.

Actually we placed all of those on the www.signaturetowernashville.com website several weeks ago. The latest trailer video also shows that shot animated.

Here's an update from the signaturetowernashville.com site. Three more units have been added to the reserved list. One on the 34th floor, one on the 43rd floor and one on the 51st floor. This raises the number of units listed as reserved on the website to 151. That's out of only 363 units listed for sale on the site, as some of the floors have not yet been included. This means that 41.6% of the units listed for sale are shown as reserved. As Charles Gaushell has always said, "All is well!" :thumbsup:

Here's an update from the signaturetowernashville.com site. Three more units have been added to the reserved list. One on the 34th floor, one on the 43rd floor and one on the 51st floor. This raises the number of units listed as reserved on the website to 151. That's out of only 363 units listed for sale on the site, as some of the floors have not yet been included. This means that 41.6% of the units listed for sale are shown as reserved. As Charles Gaushell has always said, "All is well!" :thumbsup:

And more updates to the plans, etc. next week - at least I hope we'll be able to get it posted next week. :D

yep...1779

http://www.answers.com/topic/nashville-tennessee#after_ad1

oh...became a city in 1806, but was incorporated in the 1700's.

Does that make us both right?!!!

James Robertson crossed the frozen Cumberland River on Christmas Day, 1779 and founded Fort Nashborough. It was already a fur trading post and there were some local residents such as Frenchman Timothy Demonbreun. The trading post was near Sulpher Dell on a salt lick called the French Lick (lol).

I learned that in 3rd grade. :D

I thought I would post the cool picture I found on another site of the Hotel Palomar in San Francisco, since it's coming to the Signature Tower project. You can tell that Hotel Palomar is very classy.

HotelPalomar.jpg

What a beautiful mid-rise street! What I'd give for something like that in Nashville.

Apparently the Signature is having to go through a few design changes to accomodate the Kimpton Hotel, as the developers were initially expecting a different hotel to go in (no Wonder). I don't know how much of the exterior will be affected, if at all...it might just amount to "space management" on the ground floor interior.

But everything I am told about this project amounts to it being solidly "for real". No worries, skyscraper fans!

I'm just glad it's not going in SoBro, and I think that the BBS fellows currently trying to shove a tower into the Schermerhorn at ramming speed should see the photograph above.

Archived