Signature Tower

NewTowner

It means that the developer is holding the units for some reason, such as maybe to sell them later, I don't know.

And barakat, I didn't notice those floors on the website. Have they taken them off?

^must have.. I don't know. I believe floor 60 was listed around 7 Million.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's the unit that would have the large balconies at the setback on all sides. The one where the lady is standing in Gaushell's video.l

She actually comes with the unit. LOL

We have some floor plans to revise given recent changes. Hoping we can get all up this week. I need to confirm information sent via Ted Kromer (Tony's on staff architect and right hand man).

HOLD means the units held out for everyone here at UrbanPlanet........yeah, right. :D

She actually comes with the unit. LOL

We have some floor plans to revise given recent changes. Hoping we can get all up this week. I need to confirm information sent via Ted Kromer (Tony's on staff architect and right hand man).

HOLD means the units held out for everyone here at UrbanPlanet........yeah, right. :D

If she comes with the unit, I need to take a closer look at my bank acocunt. She will be one very expensive lady! LOL!!!

7 Million?? Good GAWD!

Wow! I'm thinking that whole floor at that level would be aroud 8,000 Sq Ft, and the 60th floor would have about a 4,000 Sq Ft balcony. I can imagine an enormous hot tub (I wonder what they would charge for installation!), and Lord knows what else up there. What a pad!!!! It all boggles my mind! :w00t:

Just heard a report on Fox News that says Shaquile O'Neal is an investor in an upcoming tower in Miami that will be the tallest residential tower south of NY. Are they now building one taller than Siggy?

That must be the Empire World Towers. There are two towers proposed, each a mind-boggling 110 stories tall. Total building height for each tower is 1200 ft. I personally don't think there's much chance that it will get built. The FAA has not given clearance for the project (too high for flight safety) and the residential market in Miami has cooled dramatically.

No, it's the stalled Met 3, listed at 76 stories and 866 feet.

Rest easy, Nashville. ;)

Just another example of the rapidly cooling residential market in Miami. Actually, I hope Shack can help get the momentum going to get this one built. Still, Sig Tower will be nearly 200 feet taller! :shades:

I'm not sure what is going on. Officially it has been 65 floors (elevator stops) with five of them being two story townhomes making it actually 70 floors. I still count 70 separate floors on the diagram but the fact that it lists 70 floors like Dave said is different. Hmmmm.

OK, after looking at it again, what might have happened is that they took out some of the townhomes and converted them back to single floor units. That would mean each floor would be officially counted increasing it from 65 to 70. Also, because the lower units start at floor 13, I believe they have taken a floor from the hotel area. This would account for the five extra floors. I don't know. I could be completely wrong. Just a guess.

Charles?

Is there really ANY chance that this thing get's out of the ground in 2007?

That's the vibe I'm getting now. The contractor has requested pricing, but the feeling around the office is that it's 60/40 on happening. If it does happen, the groundwork won't start until sometime in January and actual construction starting early spring.

That's the vibe I'm getting now. The contractor has requested pricing, but the feeling around the office is that it's 60/40 on happening. If it does happen, the groundwork won't start until sometime in January and actual construction starting early spring.

The buzz at my office is that it's 100% happening.

Archived