Signature Tower

NewTowner

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The buzz at my office is that it's 100% happening.

Wow, 100%?? I hope your firm isn't depending too heavily on that to happen. Most of the larger local subs I've talked to haven't even been willing to price it deeming it too much work for too little chance of happening. This project will be driven by costs, sales and financing. Contrary to Nashville Bound's post costs are most certainly not going down and sales seem to have been tepid at best. Novare typically kicks off with reservations 3-4 times its number of units and only actually sells between 50 and 80% of its units when contracts start. Trump sees a similar pattern on its projects. Adelecia had 400 reservations and remains only 65-75% sold. Considering that kind of reservation attrition I don't see how Tony hits a 50% presale requirement in time to start before late summer of 2007, if he starts at all.

I just know what I read and all indications are that construction material prices have leveled off and are forcasted to decrease in the short to mid-term as the housing industry cools off.

As for reservations to contracts I guess we will all wait and see...I think they are scheduled to convert soon.

This tower will be built if they reduce the height. The market is slowing to near average levels. Maybe they can add in office space to fill the void of condos not sold. It would be a shame if this is not built to the height planed. I would love to drive through Nashville in a few years and see it in all at's glory.

THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN! I hope. :whistling:

Hmmmm, I just got an invitation to a special preview of Signature Tower. Lunch will be provided. Nashville City Club. 20th floor, SunTrust Building. October 9th.

Will I miss this? No. Will I geek out? Gosh, I hope not.

Oh dear. What to wear, what to wear....?

Lady Celeste, if you're out there anywhere...HELP!

Hmmmm, I just got an invitation to a special preview of Signature Tower. Lunch will be provided. Nashville City Club. 20th floor, SunTrust Building. October 9th.

Will I miss this? No. Will I geek out? Gosh, I hope not.

Oh dear. What to wear, what to wear....?

Lady Celeste, if you're out there anywhere...HELP!

You beat me to this one Dave, I was just about to ask if anyone else received a invitation for a special preview for Signature Tower in the mail because I received one the other day.

I might take off from work for this one.

The floor plan on the Signature Tower web site has been updated again and its very detailed. A restaurant included.

Tony needs to stop this, doesn't he know that according to everyone outside of Nashville that his tower wont get built...... :D

Yeah, I saw this. It looks like the restaurant is two stories. Either this is a huge restaurant, or else there will be more shops.

The floor plan on the Signature Tower web site has been updated again and its very detailed. A restaurant included.

Tony needs to stop this, doesn't he know that according to everyone outside of Nashville that his tower wont get built...... :D

Not everyone. I'm of the belief it will be built unless someone "who actually knows" says otherwise. My previous statements were just my own belief that more than Tony will have egg if this thing doesn't fly.

Not everyone. I'm of the belief it will be built unless someone "who actually knows" says otherwise. My previous statements were just my own belief that more than Tony will have egg if this thing doesn't fly.

I'm wondering how much money has been spent on media coverage, news articles, advertisement , gatherings and promotions already? There supposed to be some TV commercials about the tower coming out pretty soon on our local stations maybe other cities depending on how far he's trying to reach, I don't know that for sure. All I know none of this is cheap. ;)

Archived