Signature Tower

NewTowner

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

According to someone that works for Tony, ground breaking is definately July 7th. Just let Tony know how you want your crow cooked.

That's a Friday, right. Maybe I can come up to witness this. I hope there's an announcement of the time.

An update on Siggy reservations: The total selling price of all the condos is about $336 Million. Tony G. now has $133 Million worth reserved which is roughly 40%.

That's a Friday, right. Maybe I can come up to witness this. I hope there's an announcement of the time.

An update on Siggy reservations: The total selling price of all the condos is about $336 Million. Tony G. now has $133 Million worth reserved which is roughly 40%.

wonder how many of those have gone to contract?

I noticed a new Siggy ad inthe CP today.

It says at the bottom of the caption (Small Unavailable)

Tall - Siganture collection from 400,000

Grande - Diamond collection from 700,000

Venti - Penthouse collection from 1.6 million

This is the first time I have seen price ranges in the print media. Any significance in this?

According to someone that works for Tony, ground breaking is definately July 7th. Just let Tony know how you want your crow cooked.

Nobody on this site has to eat crow for anything posted in this thread and if I were you I would stop with the one liner posts that do more to point attention to yourself than to provide anything useful to the discussion. If you are not willing to back up anything you posted with something more than "It's a secret so I can't say" then, you really are not adding much to the discussions here.

Nobody on this site has to eat crow for anything posted in this thread and if I were you I would stop with the one liner posts that do more to point attention to yourself than to provide anything useful to the discussion. If you are not willing to back up anything you posted with something more than "It's a secret so I can't say" then, you really are not adding much to the discussions here.

We know no one has to eat crow but I believe the comment was dating back to a comment left by Jeepers or someone (I think it was Jeepers, it was some time ago) where the poster said something about eating crow if X Y Z happened. I think the ribbing is all in good fun and with July 5th approaching fast we'll see what happens and I'm sure if it does break ground we'll still have those who will not believe it's coming and if it doesn't break ground we'll have those who believe that it will.

BlueRaider did disclose his or her source as I read it last night but must have edited his or her post prob at the request of the source.

Nice to see you stop back by Metro

We know no one has to eat crow but I believe the comment was dating back to a comment left by Jeepers or someone (I think it was Jeepers, it was some time ago) where the poster said something about eating crow if X Y Z happened. I think the ribbing is all in good fun and with July 5th approaching fast we'll see what happens and I'm sure if it does break ground we'll still have those who will not believe it's coming and if it doesn't break ground we'll have those who believe that it will......

Yes I agree. It confounds me why a we can't have a good urbanist conversation in the Nashville forum without devolving down to the levels you mention. BTW I am back due to complaints.

I noticed a new Siggy ad inthe CP today.

It says at the bottom of the caption (Small Unavailable)

Tall - Siganture collection from 400,000

Grande - Diamond collection from 700,000

Venti - Penthouse collection from 1.6 million

This is the first time I have seen price ranges in the print media. Any significance in this?

what? is tony that hard up for money that he had to sell the naming rights to starbucks? i can't wait for the biscotti tower to be the next highrise! :P

My apologies for the eat crow comment. I guess I should have said more politely that the doubters may need to re-access their viewpoint or opinion. I walked by the site, and a friend of mine who works for the developer was on the site today for the balloon push. They are set up for balloon rides this weekend for those who sign a contract. The balloon will rise up to the height of the building so they can see the views from 1057 feet.

My friend, an ex co-worker, has no ties to the media, (and his name cannot be used because I do not want him to get fired,) did confirm contracts were being signed. He and several other Giarratana Development employees were there about 7 a.m. this morning and a small crowd was gathering to see what was going on.

As to my other comment, my regular source was NOT used in this post. This confirmation comes to me from an ex-coworker of mine who went to work for Tony aftre he left the company I worked for.

My friend, an ex co-worker, has no ties to the media, (and his name cannot be used because I do not want him to get fired,) did confirm contracts were being signed. He and several other Giarratana Development employees were there about 7 a.m. this morning and a small crowd was gathering to see what was going on.

As to my other comment, my regular source was NOT used in this post. This confirmation comes to me from an ex-coworker of mine who went to work for Tony aftre he left the company I worked for.

I wish you or someone else had a friend or knew an employee with his lender or equity sources.

I wish you or someone else had a friend or knew an employee with his lender or equity sources.

I do know an employee of his along with other memebrs of this forum. Maybe you can show up for a forum meet and get in on some inside info. You may be surprised what info comes out that can not be made public. ;)

Yes I agree. It confounds me why a we can't have a good urbanist conversation in the Nashville forum without devolving down to the levels you mention. BTW I am back due to complaints.

I agree it seems that we may have a only postive or negative additude here on the Nashville forum. I have been there also, but hey we are in a great time for our city and maybe we should lighten up... As well as others...

That is interesting about negative versus positive, on www.skyscraperpage there was a thread asking where the Nashville forumers were since only 2 people from this forum post there. The answer was not a positive one, but it was inferred that our skins were to thin for any criticism of our projects and we were to critical of other cities. I personally found SSP and SSC very critical of Nashville. Nashville Charrette is good, but again one is greatly criticized if one's opinion differs from the moderators or the administrators of the site. If one does not have an architectural theory degree from Harvard, they don't want you there. This forum is very positive compared to other sites. I find this site to be the most diverse compared to sites that focus on skyscrapers only. (On Nashville Charrette skyscrapers are hated and a taboo subject.) Thansk Metro M and Neo for a site covering ALL issues pertaining to the built environment, and not just one or the other.

That is interesting about negative versus positive, on www.skyscraperpage there was a thread asking where the Nashville forumers were since only 2 people from this forum post there. The answer was not a positive one, but it was inferred that our skins were to thin for any criticism of our projects and we were to critical of other cities. I personally found SSP and SSC very critical of Nashville. Nashville Charrette is good, but again one is greatly criticized if one's opinion differs from the moderators or the administrators of the site. If one does not have an architectural theory degree from Harvard, they don't want you there. This forum is very positive compared to other sites. I find this site to be the most diverse compared to sites that focus on skyscrapers only. (On Nashville Charrette skyscrapers are hated and a taboo subject.) Thansk Metro M and Neo for a site covering ALL issues pertaining to the built environment, and not just one or the other.

Actually, the main administrator over at the Nashville Charrette has taken great pains to point out some nice things about the so-called Vancouver Model, which is a disciplined approach to urban design that holds the humane and intelligent deployment of skyscrapers as its defining feature.

Also, I don't know a single person with a Theory degree from Harvard. Most of the people I know with theory degrees pulled them out of Berkley or Princeton. None of them post on the Nashville Charrette.

What-evuh!

I would have to agree with NewTowner ( get up off the floor NT!) The Charrette has been pretty civil to even those like myself who do not have a background in all things archictural. There are any number of elements we can bring to this and other forums to provide insight and knowledge from different perspectives. I hope we continue to do that in bot places.

Archived