Signature Tower

NewTowner

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh man, I worked from 6 in the morning until 3 today in the yard, laid down, and WENT TO SLEEP. It's 6:30, just woke up. HANK, I'm sorry. lol.

SOMEBODY....POST POST POST. I got a phone message at noon today saying the 1047' is confirmed, BUT I want to see pix. The model will be on the downtown home tour tomorrow, but I want a preview.

Can't believe I overslept my nap.

We better. Since when has that number been flying around?

Okay that was directed to Queensguy three posts up.

And Dave, that was cruel. But I won't be mean because you missed out on your hours-deurves or however you spell that word.

Earlier today at some point...it's just a rumor, but a poster had mentioned that the latest he heard is that it would be 1022', one foot shy of the BofA tower in Atlanta. However, he did say to take that number with a grain of salt. Supposidly we are supposed to know for sure by this summer. In other news, the Vue condos here in Charlotte (50 stories, $200,000 to $4 million+) have met their pre-sales requirements and are going to break ground by the end of the year.

Archived