Signature Tower

NewTowner

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok bear with me.. i'm on dial up for stupid reasons. Hotel anchor has not been signed, but it will not hinder the project in any way. The site was previously excavated for Cain-Sloan, so Sig will require digging into only 25 more feet of rock. 1047' is the given height. The crowd was mixed, but there were definately some high-rollers there. They also had the project penthouse unit open. It was incredible. Super-high end finishes. The Sig model is in front of the window on Church Street. Anyone can walk by and look. The model is quite impressive, of course. The pool and spa will be open to both hotel and Sig residents, but certain entertainment areas will be for residents only. The west side of the pool deck contains a dog run, for, well dog running and relief. No potential retail tenants were mentioned. I should have asked. The 5th Ave entrance will be for hotel only. Sig residents will enter a dedicated lobby on Church Street.

Even my six year old is excited because I am. I don't think he even realizes what I'm even excited about, however he is already a skyscraper lover and wants to be an architect when he grows up. He said that he wants to build a Robin building for Batman :D

Ok bear with me.. i'm on dial up for stupid reasons. Hotel anchor has not been signed, but it will not hinder the project in any way. The site was previously excavated for Cain-Sloan, so Sig will require digging into only 25 more feet of rock. 1047' is the given height. The crowd was mixed, but there were definately some high-rollers there. They also had the project penthouse unit open. It was incredible. Super-high end finishes. The Sig model is in front of the window on Church Street. Anyone can walk by and look. The model is quite impressive, of course. The pool and spa will be open to both hotel and Sig residents, but certain entertainment areas will be for residents only. The west side of the pool deck contains a dog run, for, well dog running and relief. No potential retail tenants were mentioned. I should have asked. The 5th Ave entrance will be for hotel only. Sig residents will enter a dedicated lobby on Church Street.

What else changed about the tower beside the height?

Archived