Lurkers are quoting us to the non-virtual world!

PghUSA

I'm trying out my brandnew Blackberry and saving some favorites, put in PghUSA Urban into google to get over here fast and favorite it, and I find out in the 2nd result that we have had lurkers (or maybe members) that are using us for "expert analysis". . . in a study done for or by the London School of Economics!!!

Ok, it's times like these I regret not going into urban planning for a living. Maybe I could just skip that and go straight to consulting lol.

Page 15, Paragraph 5, two references:

http://www.geocities.com/daniellobo99/Lobo_CityToy05LSE.pdf

Makes me glad to see that our goals for this forum are actually taking root out there, we do have lots of people that judge our great region on what we have to say about it ;).

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^I was . . . and flattered. Makes me wonder how many times some of the really great ideas bubbling up from our collective discussions get the London School of Economics (or like) treatment. Goes to show some out there are noticing the great insights on this board and using them to better understand what a city and region should be. Hope this happens a lot more to all of us :).

Archived