Aerial of downtown from airplane...

Neo

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great pics. Memphis just looks like the classic American city. What is really cool is that Sterrick and Lincoln American are so plainly identifiable even from that distance. Those two buildings are architectural icons. :thumbsup:

Since you are from Charlotte, I'd like to see the same kind from there. If you fly out a lot, you ought to take a current aerial and another once all the latest highrises are built. Charlotte's density continues to grow.

Since you are from Charlotte, I'd like to see the same kind from there. If you fly out a lot, you ought to take a current aerial and another once all the latest highrises are built. Charlotte's density continues to grow.

Unfortunately everytime I seem to fly it is either foggy, cloudy, or too hazy for a good picture. I've definately tried though, but conditions don't seem to work well for me in Charlotte.

Archived