Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neo

Aerial of downtown from airplane...

I flew to New Orleans this past weekend and had a layover in Memphis. I snapped this picture on the flight out of Memphis on Sunday around noon:

119322877_3ef753c839_b.jpg

Thanks! Nice pic. Must have been a really clear day since most airline pics don't turn out so well.

Freakin' awesome! Definately one of the better aerial shots I've seen of Memphis during the day. The angle, the lighting, the air clarity, having a clean window (lol), etc all seemed to be in line for your shot. Really neat.

Thanks a lot for sharing it!

Great pics. Memphis just looks like the classic American city. What is really cool is that Sterrick and Lincoln American are so plainly identifiable even from that distance. Those two buildings are architectural icons. :thumbsup:

Since you are from Charlotte, I'd like to see the same kind from there. If you fly out a lot, you ought to take a current aerial and another once all the latest highrises are built. Charlotte's density continues to grow.

Since you are from Charlotte, I'd like to see the same kind from there. If you fly out a lot, you ought to take a current aerial and another once all the latest highrises are built. Charlotte's density continues to grow.

Unfortunately everytime I seem to fly it is either foggy, cloudy, or too hazy for a good picture. I've definately tried though, but conditions don't seem to work well for me in Charlotte.