Does anyone know if Best Buy or Circuit City will open a store in Benton County?

Hoggy Bear

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Even in Dallas all the Best Buys I have seen are basically the same as the one I went to in West LR. Some incorporate "Magnolia Home Theater" and some don't but that's all I've really noticed is different.

Same here. I've never even seen the "Magnolia Home Theater" part, but I've never been to a Best Buy that's any different from the others.

I'm wondering what would constitute an "upscale" Best Buy store... maybe it's the "Magnolia Home Theater" thing, whatever that is!?

Same here. I've never even seen the "Magnolia Home Theater" part, but I've never been to a Best Buy that's any different from the others.

I'm wondering what would constitute an "upscale" Best Buy store... maybe it's the "Magnolia Home Theater" thing, whatever that is!?

The Best Buy on North Central in Plano has the Magnolia sign added, it has some home theater setups most places don't, most custom video kinds of stuff but if you walked in and didn't know what to look for you wouldn't notice much difference. From the outside it's the same.

Archived