Civic Design Center party Friday night

downtown cliff

An update from the Downtown Partnership re: an event tonight at the NCDC:

10th Anniversary Celebration

Fri, Mar 31. Nashville Civic Design Center. 138 2nd Avenue North, Suite 106. 248-4280. 5 pm - 7:30 pm. Free for Urban Design Forum members. $50 for new members (cost of annual membership). No lectures, panels or PowerPoints. Just a great crew of built-environment super heroes in a party mood. Discounted parking thanks to Central Parking. RSVP to [email protected] or 248-4280.

What does everybody think of maybe adding a permanent thread to post these types of announcements?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the top control bar there is the calendar button, I have established a calendar there that regular members can post city-related events on. Just click on calender, scroll to the bottom of the screen the the jump window where you can jump to the Nashville calendar. Feel free to add this and any other pertinent events to the calendar.

I have a thread pinned up already about the Nashville Calendar if anyone needs more information about how it works.

Check it out, its quite neat everyone! We are one of only two cities currently using this function. :D

On the top control bar there is the calendar button, I have established a calendar there that regular members can post city-related events on. Just click on calender, scroll to the bottom of the screen the the jump window where you can jump to the Nashville calendar. Feel free to add this and any other pertinent events to the calendar.

I have a thread pinned up already about the Nashville Calendar if anyone needs more information about how it works.

Check it out, its quite neat everyone! We are one of only two cities currently using this function. :D

Great. Thanks for the info.

I went ahead and added the event for you, as I did not get any sort of function option to approve anything. So consider that taken care of.

I also fixed your thread title for you. :D

I will get with Neo to see how the approval queue works, he might approve stuff in the queue and not me. This is the first time someone not a Member+ (someone with over 100 posts) has tried to post something on the Nashville Calendar so I'm learning as we go.

Archived