Fayetteville Mill District

Mith242

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

By the way here's a pic of the mill that's now gone.

img6783ss4lo.jpg

In a sense I might have been referred to on the news. They interviewed someone who lives near the old mill. She mentioned she missed the old mill but was also looking forward to seeing what was in store. But she mentioned she had even seen people take pictures of it. I had taken pics over there not too long ago so I was wondering if she might have been referring to me. :lol: Of course it very well could have been anyone else, maybe some of the newspaper photographers.

By the way here's a pic of the mill that's now gone.

img6783ss4lo.jpg

In a sense I might have been referred to on the news. They interviewed someone who lives near the old mill. She mentioned she missed the old mill but was also looking forward to seeing what was in store. But she mentioned she had even seen people take pictures of it. I had taken pics over there not too long ago so I was wondering if she might have been referring to me. :lol: Of course it very well could have been anyone else, maybe some of the newspaper photographers.

Any news on the other mill across 6th street ?

That is an eye sore that needs to go !

Thanks, glad to know you guys like the pics. Although I also have to give credit to my camera. That and sometimes you just get lucky. If you take as many pics as I do you're bound to get a few nice ones. :lol:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

According to the NWA Business Journal the Mill at West End Condos are about to start construction. Phase I will be the 4 story mixed use building and completion is expected by November. Phase II, the two story building will be finishing up in the Spring of 2008.

According to the NWA Business Journal the Mill at West End Condos are about to start construction. Phase I will be the 4 story mixed use building and completion is expected by November. Phase II, the two story building will be finishing up in the Spring of 2008.

Yes good to see this condo project going up.

-To Everyone-

Sorry I haven't been on as much but I've had a lot going on, not to mention my camera is currently broken. I will try and get it fixed within the next few weeks and start updating on some of these projects. Thankyou to all who have been updating on projects.

-To Everyone-

Sorry I haven't been on as much but I've had a lot going on, not to mention my camera is currently broken. I will try and get it fixed within the next few weeks and start updating on some of these projects. Thankyou to all who have been updating on projects.

-To Everyone-

• 2 months later...

Archived