Cabela's

Honolulublue

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was the decision tonight in Walker on Cabela's? I live over by Muskegon so if you guys don't land em, I would hope they choose Fruitport.

The developers were just seeking rezoning. I don't think there was any "awarding" going on, despite what Geha just teased us with.

I can't believe WOODTV had that headline, after watching the 11:00 news last night. Cabela's wasn't even at the meeting last night, just the developer was. They must be desperate to get the ratings they had during Mystery Project Month.

I can't believe WOODTV had that headline, after watching the 11:00 news last night. Cabela's wasn't even at the meeting last night, just the developer was. They must be desperate to get the ratings they had during Mystery Project Month.

Yeah, I feel this is really bad reporting. I bet the general public thinks this is just a possible Cabela's and doesn't realize that this could be the biggest retail project in the area since Rivertown. That seems like a big enough story to me.

Yeah, I feel this is really bad reporting. I bet the general public thinks this is just a possible Cabela's and doesn't realize that this could be the biggest retail project in the area since Rivertown. That seems like a big enough story to me.

Yeah a bad story :P If this, and River Grand incorporate more retail space, something is going to break. My guess is Rivertown.

so wait whats the deal with Cabellas?

Same thing as it has been. They are LOOKING at going into the Orchard Park Development, but the developer had a hearing last night just to get the property rezoned.

Problem is is that deadWOODTV8 teased the story line "Cabela's seeking rezoning on Walker land" yesterday. WOODTV has now jumped the shark on the whole development news business.

I'm beginning to think they are trying to emulate UrbanPlanet, Skyscraperpage and other message boards. They can't. They won't even come close.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived