Starbucks coming

willum

I'm sure many of yall hvae seen it and you may have even discussed it in another topic... but there will be a starbucks on n pine st where the old shoney's building was. it's already been torn down, and there will be a bank (carolina first? i forget which) and a starbucks on location too! It will be a nice complement to the offices being built across the street from there, and it will be just a hop away from where i work ;) if i remember i'll take some pictures since i pass it at least 3 or 4 times a day 6 days a week!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure many of yall hvae seen it and you may have even discussed it in another topic... but there will be a starbucks on n pine st where the old shoney's building was. it's already been torn down, and there will be a bank (carolina first? i forget which) and a starbucks on location too! It will be a nice complement to the offices being built across the street from there, and it will be just a hop away from where i work ;) if i remember i'll take some pictures since i pass it at least 3 or 4 times a day 6 days a week!

Yeah we mentioned that in the Journal section. It is exciting though. Starbucks and Olive Garden... we're movin' into the big time now ;)

They are building a CVS accross the street. There are some other things going in the area behind it where the actual KMart building used to sit which may include Carolina First. I'm pretty sure that Starbucks is all thats going on the old Shoney's site.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived