Hold on to your hats..... Good News

doormanpoet

Thanks. I really really like now. I love the picture of that green thing in the top left, and the weird lamp to the right of it. Very modern. It should set a good standard for Nashville, similar to what the Renaissance has done. Were you involved in the design process, Designerbee?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. I really really like now. I love the picture of that green thing in the top left, and the weird lamp to the right of it. Very modern. It should set a good standard for Nashville, similar to what the Renaissance has done. Were you involved in the design process, Designerbee?

Yes I am on the team of 4 designing the hotel/condo tower.

Wow! I'm gone two days and all this comes up. Two possible 50 story hotels with Westin and Hyatt, a "W" as part of the Signature raising it to 70 Stories, the Intercontinental in full steam ahead at West End Summit, possible 50+ story and 30-35 story towers in the Gulch, and the go ahead for the Transit Center. My heart is starting to beat exceedingly fast! Whoa, momma! I hope I can hold it together! If half of what we're describing happens, the city is going to change in ways far too profound for me to describe! :yahoo:

wow...everything in Nashville seems to coming together at the right place at the right time. I am really looking forward to making the 3 hour drive from M-town in the years to come to see how your city has grown. I get the feeling that Nashville is on the verge of great things!

Anyone know or have an opinion on who the serious potential WES office tenants are? I have no idea who could be looking, but with the attention and exposure Nashville has received in Expansion Management magazine, I'd guess the city is on people's lists of places to consider.

Anyone know or have an opinion on who the serious potential WES office tenants are? I have no idea who could be looking, but with the attention and exposure Nashville has received in Expansion Management magazine, I'd guess the city is on people's lists of places to consider.

Our boards were presented to a law firm as a potential tenant. That's all I know right now. I might find out soon though.

That squares with the information on the board back in the fall. The rumour anout Bass, Berry, Simms was that if the DID NOT go to WES then they would build a building in SoBro.

I love that projection of the future Nashville skyline. We could only hope it would look that dense. Things are in the works and will be glad to see the old gap toothed woman with a few more teeth, no matter what buildings get built.

Yeah, but when you go to the dentist, they don't fill in missing teeth with tic-tacs. :blink:

That's pretty sweet.... but wouldn't all the new buildings be a tad taller? Just based on the bell south being 33 stories.

The BS building is a very tall 33 stories b/c it has the spires and that huge atrium on top with lots of wasted space. I've wondered if they still have to keep that space cooled/heated all the time. Never a fan of the building, I now have a small but growing respect for the BS building.

Archived