Charlotte

Neo

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's nice to see flowers and greenry for once. You all still have some trees with green leaves. And the grass is actually visable :). The flowers in the 6th & 7th pics look like the marigolds from my mom's garden...only they died & got burried under an 8 inch layer of snow.

Most excellent Neo! Some of the best photos that I have seen of Charlotte.

Thanks monsoon! It was super fun too! I think that is the longest time I've ever walked at once in downtown Charlotte. Five years ago I never would have wanted to do it but there are tons of people just walking around downtown now. Makes it worthwhile!

If it was that bad only five years ago, I can only wonder what the next five years will bring. Time will tell.

I really can't wait to see what it will bring! I was walking down Trade Street and noticed a small space in Gateway Village that was vacant. I could just see my design firm setting up shop there. I know that many others share the same feelings that I do and I just know that in 5 years Charlotte will be even busier than it is today...there may be no need for a move back to Chicago like I want because I may get it all right here. I just need to move closer to Charlotte and get out of the Monroe slumps.

Archived