Peace Out!

NewTowner

Rural King, your tentative grasp of the English language has lead to misunderstandings in the past, but the latest round is pretty rockin'!

The "confrontational" language at the opening of my latest post in Demonbreun Street Debate was my clear attempt to fess up to a little repetitive language, not an invitation to go a-rollin' in the schoolyard, as your degrading shutdown suggested. I was trying to be lighthearted and genuine.

Also, the expression "more-or-less" has never, does not, nor will ever mean "identical." I reposted a previous thread after some heavy editing, and confessed to it. If this sort of behaviour is acceptable at Oxford University, I do not see why it would be banned here at Urbany Planety.

Confound it to Hades, I guess I just frustrated the skyscraper fan in you--and you have frustrated the pub-crawlin' paper junkie in me. Now we are both frustrated, and I am starting to feel mighty burdened under the weight of a palpable hostility directed at anyone who demands more from their urban scheme than flavored and colored 50-story Giant Space Needle condoms coating the outer crust of Name-Brand Hotels.

Peace Out!

NewTowner

PS: If you censor this thread, that makes you a sissy.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NewTowner,

Are you taking your ball and going home because you received a slap on the wrist? If so then all your wistful posts regarding Nashville and Architecture in general is for naught. You have a lot to teach and I have enjoyed learning your point of view but you need be less iconoclastic and more open to the realities of property development.

I suggest you reconsider and once again engage the forum in artful repartee. No harm no foul...

PS: If you censor this thread, that makes you a sissy.

Oh my. We do seem to get our share of drama makers here. If you follow our rules, then you won't have any trouble. I don't know what happened as I accidently stumbled across this thread, but I can imagine that if you feel you must call people sissys then you don't understand what it means to be a respectful forumer. I am closing this thread. Don't start any more topics like this or you will be quick history on this forum.

So I am a sissy now. :cry:

Archived