Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monsoon

Do you Telework?

Do you Telework?   12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Telework?

• No - I have to go into an office or cube
    • Yes - I work from home
    • Sometimes
    • I don't work

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 posts in this topic

Charlotte has been ranked 12th in medium sized metros in terms of companies that allow their employees to work from home or be mobile employees according to this list. Thanks to Krazeeboi for clueing me into this link

So do you telework?

I work from home :D My "office" is well...my bed, old desk, sofa,or creaky front porch, where I occasionally happen upon neighbors wireless networks :blush: I only do it during the day, they are all at work anyway :whistling:

I have the option of doing a large amount of work out of my home office, but I rarely do. I don't think it's efficient with all the distractions there, plus I only live about a mile from my office, so its never a hassle to go in to work.

I don't get it :unsure: no one else works from home in Charlotte? No wonder the neighborhood is always so dead during the day :P

It can be distracting but I just make sure I keep my TV off all day but NPR on for background and go out for lunch and it works for me. Although I am posting on UP right now and not focusing on my project...so :P But its Friday so its ok to be lazy :yahoo: