Downtown Alive! 2006

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

120507272_57cc369b81.jpg

That Green Space needs to GO!!! Doesn't look like anyone even wants to get on it. Propbubly afraid they would step or sit in dog doo. This picture shows why haveing that patch of grass is a bad idea.

I agree! by the way look how beautiful our city is! :D

120507272_57cc369b81.jpg

That Green Space needs to GO!!! Doesn't look like anyone even wants to get on it. Propbubly afraid they would step or sit in dog doo. This picture shows why haveing that patch of grass is a bad idea.

Funny, I was thinking just the opposite last night. This picture was taken early, but later in the night the green space was full of people. It provides a place for kids to run around (including mine last night) as well as a place for people to dance or just lie in the grass. It is a small patch of grass that provides a different environment in that part of downtown and I would hate to see it go.

Funny, I was thinking just the opposite last night. This picture was taken early, but later in the night the green space was full of people. It provides a place for kids to run around (including mine last night) as well as a place for people to dance or just lie in the grass.

Perhaps it was too dark to see the dog poop, and people thought it was "safe." :rofl:

Archived