Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RestedTraveler

Downtown Alive! 2006

7 posts in this topic

Downtown Alive! 2006 got under way this evening. The turn-out was amazing. It must have been the weather...but it could also have been the first musical performers, Dubconscious. They be jammin', mon!

120511795_97078f72c8.jpg

120507272_57cc369b81.jpg

120507276_66e2f9ae27.jpg

120507274_a91452cb51.jpg

120507272_57cc369b81.jpg

That Green Space needs to GO!!! Doesn't look like anyone even wants to get on it. Propbubly afraid they would step or sit in dog doo. This picture shows why haveing that patch of grass is a bad idea.

120507272_57cc369b81.jpg

That Green Space needs to GO!!! Doesn't look like anyone even wants to get on it. Propbubly afraid they would step or sit in dog doo. This picture shows why haveing that patch of grass is a bad idea.

I agree! by the way look how beautiful our city is! :D

120507272_57cc369b81.jpg

Funny, I was thinking just the opposite last night. This picture was taken early, but later in the night the green space was full of people. It provides a place for kids to run around (including mine last night) as well as a place for people to dance or just lie in the grass. It is a small patch of grass that provides a different environment in that part of downtown and I would hate to see it go.

Funny, I was thinking just the opposite last night. This picture was taken early, but later in the night the green space was full of people. It provides a place for kids to run around (including mine last night) as well as a place for people to dance or just lie in the grass.

Perhaps it was too dark to see the dog poop, and people thought it was "safe." :rofl:

Actually, I think it was because Dubconscious was soooo loud. :rofl: