Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M. Brown

This kid is really excited.

12 posts in this topic

Great stuff!

I remember getting my first Nintendo 8-Bit, i dont know if i got that hyper but i was a happy camper back in the day. :D

Well that N64 is now gathering dust... if they hadn't already sold, pawned, or thrown it away.

hahaha, thats great. i also am diggin the slo-mo

i bet that kid would freak out if he knew i sold my n-64 at a garage sale for 25 dollars :lol:

Hehe. Anybody notice his sister copying every single thing he does? My sister used to copy every single thing I did when I was younger and it bugged me to no end!

Awesome! :)

And yes, I did notice the sister... it reminds me of when someone's talking and someone else is lipping what they're saying. It's like... "what?"

I thought Harry Potter Books were the "in" this year?

That's really funny. I remember getting my N64. My first game was Mario. It was actually the first time I ever owned a video game console. I'm pretty sure I got it back when I was in 6th grade and continued playing it until sometime toward the end of high school. When I was a freshmen in college I bought a gamecube. But I was so busy with college and working that the only time I ever played it was with friends. Then someone stole my one and only controller at the beginning of my junior year and I never replaced it. So basically I have a couple games and the system that is entirely useless at this point. :lol:

^Gamecube still has a lot of potential. A lot of people don't know this, but Gamecube is more powerful than the PS2. I told my friend that and he doesn't want to believe that. :)