Friday Night @ The Intersection

grrwymg

Pulled off of sectionlive.com:

Marley Birthday Bash Tour 2006

featuring Universal Xpression wsg. the Messenger and the Souldiers Crew

and DJ the African Teacher

18+ welcome. $9 in advance. 8 pm doors, 9 pm show.

I've been a fan of Marley and the relaxing reggae style for as long as I can remember. Anyone else going to attend?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pulled off of sectionlive.com:

Marley Birthday Bash Tour 2006

featuring Universal Xpression wsg. the Messenger and the Souldiers Crew

and DJ the African Teacher

18+ welcome. $9 in advance. 8 pm doors, 9 pm show.

I've been a fan of Marley and the relaxing reggae style for as long as I can remember. Anyone else going to attend?

The first (and last) time I visited this establishment (for Beau Soleil) I practically needed a lung transplant the next day. Reggae is great music; can we lobby to get it added to the Rosa Parks summer lineup?

The first (and last) time I visited this establishment (for Beau Soleil) I practically needed a lung transplant the next day. Reggae is great music; can we lobby to get it added to the Rosa Parks summer lineup?

Well poop. Is it any worse any other normal bar?

This may cause my trip to the 'section to be missed tonight.

Muligans and Monte's were the smokiest bars around I think.

Also, I see montes is taking applications.. hopefully they have better filtration or a crowd that doesn't smoke as much or somethin.

Does your brother work at McFaddens? I swear I saw him behind the bar, but it may have been someone else.

Billy's seems to have a pretty good airflow at times...but else what bar isn't smokey around here.

Does your brother work at McFaddens? I swear I saw him behind the bar, but it may have been someone else.

Billy's seems to have a pretty good airflow at times...but else what bar isn't smokey around here.

Yah.. he works a 9-5 professional (engineer) job and then bartends there on weekend nights for kicks. His UrbanPlanet name is PBJ.

Archived