Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

william

Saturday, April 1 forum meet

7 posts in this topic

Friends,

Our meeting at the Savage House has been deferred, so we will meet Saturday at Provence in the Main Library. Many of you already know this, but I have not seen a post regarding tbis matter and thought it would be helpful to make the plan clear.

Hope to see everybody there.

WW

I'm off to Phoenix. I can't believe I'm going to miss all the good info. Hey Hankster, keep that pencil sharp! :D

I just found out that my son has the seasons first baseball game at 10:30 Saturday so count me out. I should be back d'town by noon so if you are out and about give me a call William.

Thanks and take notes for me. :)

Count me in for this one. Its been awhile since I have been able to make a meet....September or October perhaps?

i think i may be able to make this one, and discuss my website, and the plans for it, and also, my interview with Tony G if you havent already seen it.

i think i may be able to make this one, and discuss my website, and the plans for it, and also, my interview with Tony G if you havent already seen it.

Sounds great! I look forward to meeting you.

Bad news. Work has forced me to step out of the meeting tomorrow fellas. It was a last minute thing, but it's money. I am very sorry that I will not be able to attend.