Hartley Stations (Macon's 7th New Lifestyle Center)

dougtha1

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, either a Target truck driver needed a nap and saw an empty driveway, or Macon is getting what would be its THIRD Target store (after Eisenhower and the one in north Macon). It seems to me that Hartley Bridge is too close to Eisenhower for Target to open there, but I'm not sure.

• 1 month later...

I know it's been a month, but for those of you who have not seen it, I just rode by Hartley Station today and the truck is gone. Apparently it got our hopes up for nothing.

Maybe it served its purpose for now...

• 10 months later...

Publix looks to break ground jan 2010.CVS has open and construction on the gas station/DQ has started and I think construction on Advance Auto has started.did read were the developer his going to focus more on the commercial development and hold off on the residental.Chic-fil-a is waiting for it to get more bulit up before they will commit.

So any more word re: Publix breaking ground?

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

construction of Publix to start in August.tenants already signed to go in the first phase include: Shane's Rib Shack,Milan Cafe,El Sombrero,Cuts by Us,Hartley Package and Nail Talk.opening scheduled for summer 2013.

Archived