Miami

havok100

Miami has been experiencing some great weather, so I decided to take a drive around town. Here are some pictures of Brickell, SOBe. Enjoy

ESB and Four Seasons together

848esb_and_4sea.jpg

ESB Alone

848esb_alone.jpg

The density of this area has changed drastically since 1998 when I first moved here. I remember when Mellon United formerly Barclays was under construction. Amazing

848brickell_density.jpg

The New Brickell- 4Seasons, Jade with the wings, ESB, Brickell View, The Mark, The Club at Brickell Bay U/C and many more...

848brickell.jpg

I decided to end my afternoon at Monty's on the Beach in SoBe. After having a drink and some food I captured an amazing sunset setting between the buildings of Brickell.

848sunset_downtown.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Nice pictures. Miami does have some very good looking skyscrapers. I still think they should slow down a little. The combination of natural beauty and buildings is cool, and I'd hate to see it get overwhelmed with too much building.

I don't live there so it's only an opinion. I have seen beach areas ruined by shadows and overpopulation from skyscrapers (hotels) in places like the Bahamas and Mexico. The Miami area is very confined by water so it runs the risk of becoming so dense and populated that it is hard to enjoy what natural beauty is left.

• 1 year later...

Archived