One bank of America Plaza - Question

jlblaes

My wife just got a job offer with a company in One bank of America Plaza. She is certainly interested in it but I I thought I would see if anyone has any details about the building, that part of Fayetteville Street, etc that may help in her decision.

Thanks, JB

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I work in that building myself. It's nice. Matter of fact they are supposed to start a renovation this year adding marble more and more glass inside. The building owners CB Ellis are also trying to lure a high end type restuarant to the Fayetteville Street side. Some great views of downtown from the higher floors and will be ever so close to the new convention center and Site 1 locations when complete in 2008.

Also if Plensa Square (In between Bank of America and the BB&T buildings)becomes reality it will be great and improve the street level here.

Does your firm have dedicated parking spots for you ?

Thanks, it seems like a oretty nice place.

JB

Yeah, I work in that building myself. It's nice. Matter of fact they are supposed to start a renovation this year adding marble more and more glass inside. The building owners CB Ellis are also trying to lure a high end type restuarant to the Fayetteville Street side. Some great views of downtown from the higher floors and will be ever so close to the new convention center and Site 1 locations when complete in 2008.

Also if Plensa Square (In between Bank of America and the BB&T buildings)becomes reality it will be great and improve the street level here.

• 3 weeks later...

CB Richard Ellis does not own the building; they are the leasing agent for the owner. Compared to competitive buildings downtown, One Hannover is showing its age. The new owners (it was sold last year) are spending money on improvements and are proactively trying to fill the space that was abandoned by Progress Energy after their new building was completed. As a building, I still put it behind the two Progress buildings, Wachovia, Two Hannover and the Reynolds project.

Archived