Segway Tours

gs3

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anybody is interested in riding a Segway, they are now doing the "Segway Tours" in Greenville. I think it's the first SC city to get this. Kinda cool. :thumbsup: Here's the link:

http://www.segwayguidedtours.com/

It's not a tour of Greenville, though...it's a tour of Paris Mountain State Park:

Description

Come enjoy a guided tour at Paris Mountain State Park located in Greenville, South Carolina. After your brief training session, we will ride off absorbing all of the natural surroundings and scenic landscape.

Awesome... did the Segway tour in Chicago... it was a bit pricey... but a very unique experience. I think it would be very effective downtown, considering the plethora of bike lanes in the city.

I haven't riden a Segway yet. Fairly easy?

Downtown would be perfect. Maybe they'll expand. The Paris Mountain tours just started this year and thats a first in SC. I could see them easily broadening the tour around the Greenville area.

Archived