Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phizzy

Unique Development in Allendale

8 posts in this topic

Placid Waters is not a major development, but nonetheless unique. This will be the world's largest lake specially made for waterskiing enthusiasts. Lots will be selling for $300,000 each. :blink: It's expected that international events and tournaments will take place there.sovhap.jpg

I bet that would be real friggin cool around the 4th. You could get all the neighbors together with their pontoon boats and parade around the neihborhood. Maybe shoot fireworks off 'em too! Its a big floating parade.

Well, at that price, I guess I could afford one of those little walkways between the test tube lakes.

I bet that would be real friggin cool around the 4th. You could get all the neighbors together with their pontoon boats and parade around the neihborhood. Maybe shoot fireworks off 'em too! Its a big floating parade.

I can see this thing becoming like the Lake of the Ozarks. If this place has parties like they do at Lake of the Ozarks, count me in!! :D

I bet that water is going to get awful choppy after a few ski boats run through there.

^The folks on Dean Lake do that when ever they feel like it. The Fouth seems to be the big celebration. It envolves a contest to design the best looking boat in the parade and plenty of big fireworks. Kind of cool that a lake community can get together and do that stuff.

^The folks on Dean Lake do that when ever they feel like it. The Fouth seems to be the big celebration. It envolves a contest to design the best looking boat in the parade and plenty of big fireworks. Kind of cool that a lake community can get together and do that stuff.

I live one street off Dean Lk. They do have some pretty good stuff going.

You'd be suprised it's not limited to a few lakes. Most lakes have their own culture and do similar things. I have a cottage on Big Star Lake near Baldwin we have fireworks and boat parades and all kinds of events. My buddy has a cottage on Kimball Lake near Newaygo and they have the same thing.

The "boat culture" is pretty cool.

^Interesting, my relatives live one street off Dean Lake, I'll be sure scream around the neighborhood, "Nitro!" when I'm there for the 4th.

I live one street off Dean Lk. They do have some pretty good stuff going.

You'd be suprised it's not limited to a few lakes. Most lakes have their own culture and do similar things. I have a cottage on Big Star Lake near Baldwin we have fireworks and boat parades and all kinds of events. My buddy has a cottage on Kimball Lake near Newaygo and they have the same thing.

The "boat culture" is pretty cool.

I rode my bike up there a few summers ago.

My family rents a cottage at the Helder resort. It's a great lake.