Construction Thread-Orlando-Dynetech Center

Tim3167

This was one of the problems I saw with getting an apartment in that building. Every office in the building will want to have get togethers, company parties, luncheons, what have you on the roof of that thing, limiting the time someone who lives there can use it. I wonder if theres a limit of how many times a company can use that deck in a given year.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^

that deck is a great asset to downtown and I think the building should host as many VIP events up there as possible... but of course work something out with the residents as well... a compromise if you will.

The Mayor; Billingsley, et. al. were there last night; other downtown power players, etc...

If or until TT ever gets built and the U-Club gets their 30+ story skybridge restaurant, Dynetech, Emmanuel's, and PTP North and South roofs and Citrus Club are it for lofty public/private multifunction spaces in downtown... I wish there were more.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
The North side mural is now painted over by gray paint. A few months ago they had to reseal the concrete blocks which destroyed the painting and with the financial issues, I doubt we'll get our mural back. Is this something the city could force them to replace?

• 6 months later...

Archived