Lower Richland Booms

sonofaque86

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hate to see these developments stuck out from the city limits to become exclusive little communities and not become a part of the city. Richland County is ill equipped to handle city services and should not be expected to; that is a cities job. I'd like to see all new housing and commercial development either in the city or contingent to it with the understanding that as the development proceeds it will be a annexed into the city.

I really hate to see these developments stuck out from the city limits to become exclusive little communities and not become a part of the city. Richland County is ill equipped to handle city services and should not be expected to; that is a cities job. I'd like to see all new housing and commercial development either in the city or contingent to it with the understanding that as the development proceeds it will be a annexed into the city.

Doug, I couldn

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived