Grand Rapids photostory video

Here's a little video look at Grand Rapids and how it has grown. I just put it together using pictures I found on this site and elsewhere.

Its may be best viewed full screen (I have to admit I haven't watched youtubes version of full screen) and there is a little full screen icon on the lower right of the video. It may take some time to load.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a little video look at Grand Rapids and how it has grown. I just put it together using pictures I found on this site and elsewhere.

Its may be best viewed full screen (I have to admit I haven't watched youtubes version of full screen) and there is a little full screen icon on the lower right of the video. It may take some time to load.

Very nice!

Great soundtrack too. Joe Morello's solo on "Take Five" is one of the two best drum solos of all time, along with Ginger Baker's (Cream) "Toad".

This is very good! How did you learn how to make such a video?

Microsoft Photostory (free software) does all the work. You pick the pictures and add music, and it does all the rest. Well, most of the rest.

Do you have anymore videos like that from Grand Rapids? Perhaps the beach on W. Michigan or perhaps famous pizza or taco salad places in Holland?

Your work is very creative for sure. On multiple levels.

Archived