Roe Ford Road / Green Valley

gs3

OK, you longtime Greenville residents probably know about this area, but I just found it last night. The Green Valley Country Club area on Roe Ford Road. Went to a party of someone who lives in the area. It was just before sunset and man, what a beautiful area! I never knew this area existed. I was amazed at the size of the houses! Just simply beautiful! With the demographics in that area, I'm surprised Cherrydale didn't happen years sooner. Looks like this Green Valley area may have been settled in the 70's? I was just blown away how well maintained and beautiful the neighborhoods were and they seemed to go on and on! A decent size population in this area. Is it inside the city limits? Does anybody know the history of this area of Greenville?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I knew all of this was here... :P I just assumed that everybody else did, too :lol:

This entire area bordered by Roe Ford Road, Old White Horse Road, and Mcelhaney Road, is one of the most beautiful areas in the county, in my opinion, for what it's worth. Of course, I'm somewhat biased. :rofl:

Well, I knew all of this was here... :P I just assumed that everybody else did, too :lol:

This entire area bordered by Roe Ford Road, Old White Horse Road, and Mcelhaney Road, is one of the most beautiful areas in the county, in my opinion, for what it's worth. Of course, I'm somewhat biased. :rofl:

This area must be your haunt RT. I knew you said you lived in view of Paris Mountain. I gotta say, Green Valley is absolutely beautiful! Love that area! :thumbsup:

Archived