Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sstroh

Waterworks Bar Last Week

4 posts in this topic

The Waterworks bar in the Boardwalk is closing down this week.

They are having a "Last Drip" party on Friday (4/7), starting with lunch specials and 1/2 off apps in the evening, along with 50 cent drafts until the beer is gone. :alc:

The bar will then be closed for 3-4 weeks for remodel and re-open with new owners. (Same as Cambridge, Graydon's, Logan's).

Friday night should prove to be a great time!!! I will be sad to see all the bartenders go! :cry:

But look forward to the next chapter!

That sounds like a great time. Wish I didn't have to work that night!

The Waterworks bar in the Boardwalk is closing down this week.

They are having a "Last Drip" party on Friday (4/7), starting with lunch specials and 1/2 off apps in the evening, along with 50 cent drafts until the beer is gone. :alc:

The bar will then be closed for 3-4 weeks for remodel and re-open with new owners. (Same as Cambridge, Graydon's, Logan's).

Friday night should prove to be a great time!!! I will be sad to see all the bartenders go! :cry:

But look forward to the next chapter!

They a letting all but one of the present staff go. I am sure Bryan and Larry will do a great job with it- they are expecting to put about 200-250K into the facility, and I think you will like the change. It is of course sad to see people losing their positions, but I am sure they will easily find jobs elsewhere if they haven't already. You know how well they serve their customers- anyone would be glad to have them.

Correction: FREE APPETIZERS tonight at Waterworks! :D