Renovation of Aquinas College Phys Ed Building?

GRDadof3

I noticed on the Integrated Architecture website this project as well. Looks like Aquinas will renovate their dated Phys Ed building at their entrance along Fulton, and it will be full Silver LEED Certified. Wonder what the timeline is on this?

aquinas_college.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you should see the inside :sick:

Yep.. that one is kinda sick. I'm glad I took all my classes at the Jarecki building - now thats a nice place.

Maybe now they'll add some more parking now... I got 36 credit hours and 5 parking tickets while at AQ. :D

Any idea when this project is slated to start? Should be a great addition!!!

I don't think this project is a "for-sure" thing just yet. It seems that Aquinas is still looking for financial support for the project.

I don't think this project is a "for-sure" thing just yet. It seems that Aquinas is still looking for financial support for the project.

that's correct - it's been in the works for at least five years now, though, so we'll see.

aquinas likes to have one capital campaign at a time...

by the way, the rendering doesn't really do the project justice - i'm not sure why that has become the 'signature' image. i think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I figured instead of starting a new topic, I'd post in this one as it continues the topic of Aquinas development.

Not exactly how long this has been up, but administrators have proposed a new Fieldhouse to replace the existing on along East Fulton. This is the old one as it sits now:

Field_House.jpg

And this is the proposed renovation/addition:

3185776304_d7e0fb556f_o.jpg

A new indoor track and recreation complex will be added to the existing building, which itself will undergo a major renovation to include a convocation center, new fitness center, health center, athletic training room, locker rooms, classrooms, and physical education department and athletic department offices.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived