One Beale Hotel

northernbizzkit1

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i haven't heard anything, i am wondering if this project is even still moving forward? The last time I was down there it looked like the lot had been cleared but nothing else. I would love to see a W or Ritz too, but do you really think the Memphis market could support something like that?

i haven't heard anything, i am wondering if this project is even still moving forward? The last time I was down there it looked like the lot had been cleared but nothing else. I would love to see a W or Ritz too, but do you really think the Memphis market could support something like that?

Yes.

why does it always take so long for these projects to get moving, i don't get it, what's the holdup?

I don't believe the project was officially announced until December, 2005. I don't think that's been that long at all. They will have to pre-sell a certain minimum number of units to get financing. If construction starts by fall, I think that would be right on track.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived