Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

northernbizzkit1

One Beale Hotel

7 posts in this topic

Do any of you know if there has been announcement for what hotel will operate the hotel at One Beale? I really hope something to complement the new Westin...I'm praying for a Ritz, but a W or Inter-Continental will do just fine!

i haven't heard anything, i am wondering if this project is even still moving forward? The last time I was down there it looked like the lot had been cleared but nothing else. I would love to see a W or Ritz too, but do you really think the Memphis market could support something like that?

i haven't heard anything, i am wondering if this project is even still moving forward? The last time I was down there it looked like the lot had been cleared but nothing else. I would love to see a W or Ritz too, but do you really think the Memphis market could support something like that?

Yes.

why does it always take so long for these projects to get moving, i don't get it, what's the holdup?

why does it always take so long for these projects to get moving, i don't get it, what's the holdup?

I don't believe the project was officially announced until December, 2005. I don't think that's been that long at all. They will have to pre-sell a certain minimum number of units to get financing. If construction starts by fall, I think that would be right on track.

Does anyone know what is going on with this development or the project that was supposed to happen at Main/Gayoso like five years ago?

Does anyone know what is going on with this development or the project that was supposed to happen at Main/Gayoso like five years ago?

vue on main... its still getting financing i think... its HUD