When did Greenville get rickshaws?

gs3

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got stuck behind two of these yesterday on Main Street. Very slow. So what is the etiquette with regards to passing? Is it permitted?

I wouldn't recommend running them over, if that's what you're asking. :rofl:

I would think that the etiquette is that they should pull off where they can to let people go around. :whistling: Perhaps some folks from Charleston can answer this as they deal with the horse-drawn carriages, pedicabs, etc., quite regularly and we're still rather new to this game.

I wouldn't recommend running them over, if that's what you're asking. :rofl:

I would think that the etiquette is that they should pull off where they can to let people go around. :whistling: Perhaps some folks from Charleston can answer this as they deal with the horse-drawn carriages, pedicabs, etc., quite regularly and we're still rather new to this game.

Please don't get me started! :lol:

Nah, they aren't too bad, but I have seen some who dart in front of cars when they shouldn't. Just watch out for them and it will be okay. :)

• 2 years later...

Archived