Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

Does Myrtle Beach need it's own subforum?

Does Myrtle Beach need it's own subforum?   18 members have voted

1. 1. With all the activity in Myrtle Beach (Hard Rock, Pavillion, Condos, etc) does it need it's own subforum up with Charleston, Greenville, etc?

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

Shouldn't Myrtle Beach have it's own subforum? Lots of activity going on there! :thumbsup:

There is plenty of development going on there, but we need enough people posting in the forum for it to survive. At this point it has far more traffic than does Florence. I hope it happens soon! :thumbsup:

I agree - plenty of discussion occurs in the SC forum regarding Myrtle Beach to warrent it's own sub-forum. Great idea! :thumbsup:

I think it should be a Grand Strand/Pee Dee forum.

I think it should be a Grand Strand/Pee Dee forum.

That is a good idea. There are quite a few Florence members, even though they don't post often. It is worth consideration since it covers a greater area than just Myrtle Beach. :thumbsup:

Its our policy to not create subforums of such a large area. They never work out.

Its our policy to not create subforums of such a large area. They never work out.

Myrtle Beach has so much going on, seems it should be focused on MB only and not include PeeDee.

Myrtle Beach and other Grand Strand minicupalities have many towers proposed and under construction. Those would require construction threads fo updates, if any. The future impact of the proposed Interstates 73 and 74 may spur discussions about how each town will be able to benefit and/or costs communities along its route(s).

I support Myrtle Beach having its own subforum. There should be different places to read what is affecting Myrtle Beach and what is affecting the entire state.

That sounds fine as well, I agree. There is plenty of new development there to warrant a subforum, providing UP members make it prosper here. :)

I think that its time for MB to have a subforum. The discussions related to it have certainly picked up in the past few months.

I think that its time for MB to have a subforum. The discussions related to it have certainly picked up in the past few months.

AGREED!!