63 building project in Collierville

sleepy

This will be very interesting if it happens, though I'm not sure Collierville will approve it. Too bad it's not proposed for downtown.

"The family business still plans ambitious developments, including a bid for a 63-building development in Collierville that will have stores, hotels, restaurants, and, of course, offices. If the development is given zoning approval by the Town of Collierville, it could transform the area, much like Clark's developments redefined East Memphis."

http://www.memphisdailynews.com/Editorial/...e.aspx?id=92256

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops. Guess I didn't read the article carefully enough and posted based on the reference made by Mandrsw1 to the project being 63 stories.

If a mod wants to delete the thread, be my guest.

If a mod wants to delete the thread, be my guest.

If "a mod"? Not specifically me? I feel let down that any old mod would do. ;) LOL j/k

I fixed the thread title and all should be well now. I think the subject matter is interesting and substantial enough to warrant a thread, as 63 buildings is a good project in itself, even if it is not as provactive as a 63 story tower. LOL

I posted this article a while back w/ rendering

http://www.commercialappeal.com/mca/local/...4522815,00.html

They should put in a couple of townhouses or studio apartments in the area because 917,000 square feet of retail, 901,000 square feet of offices, 225 hotel rooms, 30,000 square feet of restaurants and 7,678 parking spaces seems like sprawl in disguise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived