Noneck 08, need some info about Lexington

wscruiser

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My son will be taking his girlfriend to a prom at the Sapona Contry Club in May. Naturally, he wants to carry her out to eat before the prom. What and where are some of the nicer resturants in Lexington?

Hmmm lets see. Well it depends on what your going for. I would suggest Don Juans(mexican) or Shotos(japanese) as good ethnic resterants. Also theres the chains like Applebees and such. Theres the new Southern Crusine resterant uptown but I haven't tried it yet. Most others are italien joints but aren't anything i would recomend for the prom. By the way Applebees is near 85 and Shotos, Southern Crusine are uptown. Don Juans is alond talbert Blvd. in town. If you go there or applebees be prepared to wait as Don Juans usually has a line out around the sidewalk on friday nights etc. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived