Viridian topping out party

Duke32

The contractor (RJ Griffin) has finnaly started sending out emails with the date of the topping out party. It's going to be on Thursday April 13th around lunchtime. I'm sure the mayor and everybody important will be there also. They were there for the Cumberland's topping out party. Come down if you have a hardhat and want to sneek in for a free lunch.

On a side note, the Encore will be starting soon. I was told by my boss that I will be handling that project in the office and will have the drawings on my desk soon.

******* UPDATE 4/10/06 *******

I was just told that the topping out party has been bumped out 2 weeks and is now planned for April 27th.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The contractor (RJ Griffin) has finnaly started sending out emails with the date of the topping out party. It's going to be on Thursday April 13th around lunchtime. I'm sure the mayor and everybody important will be there also. They were there for the Cumberland's topping out party. Come down if you have a hardhat and want to sneek in for a free lunch.

On a side note, the Encore will be starting soon. I was told by my boss that I will be handling that project in the office and will have the drawings on my desk soon.

Let the crane rise. :shades:

Also, Duke, do you have the exact top out height for The Viridian? I'm thinking it is just shy of 405 Ft.

Let the crane rise. :shades:

Also, Duke, do you have the exact top out height for The Viridian? I'm thinking it is just shy of 405 Ft.

Very, very close! On the architectural drawings sheet A3-20, the top of spire elevation is 403'-9". So now everybody knows the official height of the building.

Archived