• O'tooles
    • McFadden's
    • Other (specify)
  3. 3. Time

• 6:00 PM
    • 7:00 PM
    • 8:00 PM
    • Later than that

Here's the poll, we'll give it a few days and declare a winner. Most people seem to like saturdays but I put the fridays up too just incase.

If you say other, please specify b/c it does NO GOOD if you just say other and don't give your ideas.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can try to get in contact with a few fellows that might be able to hook us up with pontoons. We can teather the pontoons and float around Bridge down to Fulton and up again. I hear thoes things have good size decks and plenty of grilling room. I don't think an outboard will be great after Fulton, maybe some trolling motors?

I can try to get in contact with a few fellows that might be able to hook us up with pontoons. We can teather the pontoons and float around Bridge down to Fulton and up again. I hear thoes things have good size decks and plenty of grilling room. I don't think an outboard will be great after Fulton, maybe some trolling motors?

*Pedal* pontoons? I like those!

Sat April 29th, Graydons Crossing at 7ish... I think I have to be somewhere else on May 6th and I hate being at two places at once... it wears out my batteries =;-)

My calendar is joke. My previous engagement on the 6th has been moved to the 13th, so either April 29th or May 6th work for me now. Is it my imagination, or is the poll leaning to a Saturday date this time?

Hey, how about Saturday 4/22 at 265 Market SW? Say, about 8 am?

(The auction starts at 9 am. Last year I got a great deal on a for-the-trails ride. With 500 to chose from, hard to go wrong!) http://www.ci.grand-rapids.mi.us/index.pl?binobjid=3126

(I keep getting a "close parenes" on that URL, and it messes up the page loading. Just delete it to make it work.)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in....

I presume that someone is going to call Graydon's to set it up for however many people are attending?

I am truly bummed that I will not be able to make the May 6 get-together. :(

Hopefully I can make the next one. Hope ya'll have fun! Drink an Oberon for me! (or 4)

Archived