Florida developer, Jerry Wallace eyeing Nashville

smeagolsfree

Straight form the Doorman this morning is news that a major Florida developer is looking at Nashville for a possible project along the River or in the Gulch. There will be more info coming later from John. This could be a very large development for Nashville. Below is a link to the Jerry Wallace Company.

http://www.jerrywallacedevelopments.com/index.asp

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy Smokes! Let's pray and hope that the "Dealmaker" keeps his sweaty, swollen little mits in the various and sundry cavities of Florida and/or Las Vegas. The last thing we need in Nashville is another giant project with absolutely no regard for Beauty, Dignity, Decorum, and the Human Scale. This guy erects rotated All-Inclusive Beach-Corbusier Mega-Villas with the same sensitivity that Little Havana culinary professionals display when removing the innards of a Cornish Hen. Yes, that's obtuse. But I mean it will all my heart.

Holy Smokes! Let's pray and hope that the "Dealmaker" keeps his sweaty, swollen little mits in the various and sundry cavities of Florida and/or Las Vegas. The last thing we need in Nashville is another giant project with absolutely no regard for Beauty, Dignity, Decorum, and the Human Scale. This guy erects rotated All-Inclusive Beach-Corbusier Mega-Villas with the same sensitivity that Little Havana culinary professionals display when removing the innards of a Cornish Hen. Yes, that's obtuse. But I mean it will all my heart.

At times I think you're an extremely harsh critic. However, this time I think you're right on the money!

As far as your harsh criticism goes, please keep it up. Your posts are an awesome read!

I'll give the guy the benefit of the doubt, because he has money, is interested, and in the locations mentioned, would have to build according to detailed guidelines and requirements set by the city.

The news section of the site says this:

Jerry Wallace Seminar coming April 7th in Nashville

For more information please call 850-837-0422 or email [email protected]

Anyone know what the seminar was about? I also wonder if he met with any city officials or potential co-developers about his idea(s) for Nashville.

The news section of the site says this:

Jerry Wallace Seminar coming April 7th in Nashville

For more information please call 850-837-0422 or email [email protected]

Anyone know what the seminar was about?

I suspect it's how to become a real estate tycoon in a year by buying into his system.

Wallacetown? lol. That one is funny... i'd feel like I was living in the middle of a Disney theme park or something. Which i'm sure there are some who would enjoy that... it would be all wrong for the areas of Nashville mentioned though.

Archived