Welcome

monsoon

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I have completed two trips in the last month to Boise and love the town and the surrounding area. Last trip, the grass was green and the trees started blooming. Identified two potential parcels for downtown infill residential and commercial use as well as out-lying areas for small unit office/warehouse units for all the companies moving into the area to take advantage of the growing area. My next trip is within the next two weeks...

I'm new to this forum.

This looked like a good thread to submit my first post.

Yep, another Boise poster! :shades:

Les Bois, are you a local Boise resident? If so, in what part of town do you live and/or work?

• 2 weeks later...

Les Bois, are you a local Boise resident? If so, in what part of town do you live and/or work?

I am a 20 year resident of Caldwell. I was born in Boise but haven't lived there since 1972. I drive truck for a living, so you could say I "work" all over the U.S. Being a truck driver has allowed me to travel through and see the skylines of almost every major city in the country.

• 11 months later...

Archived