My recent chat with Tony Giarratana

william

Friends,

Tony and I had a phone call chat recently, during which he filled me in on some elements regarding Signature. Tony has asked that I not share this info. Soon, however, the details will be made public. And they are major.

Let me say on this forum that what Tony is going to unveil regarding Sig T will be very exciting for most of us (Bzorch, our good friend, notwithstanding. But even he might be fairly pleased in some respects in that the project will focus serious attention on our city. And that attention should be a positive good thing.)

Anyway, be ready for the announcement. I am concerned however, that the Doorman of Poetry may be so overcome with excitement that his heart might fail him and he will be rushed to Saint Thomas Hospital.

WW

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

William, I am so excited about this. Cant wait to hear the details.

Maybe the doorman needs a little rest at St. Thomas for a while. You know he works far too hard. I'll send flowers. :lol:

So am I. I'm so excited that the anticipation alone may send me to the Chattanooga Erlanger Hospital emergency room. LOL! Seriously though, William, did Tony indicate when all this wonderful news will be released for the public's consumption? Will it be April 29th or possibly earlier? This waiting is tough!

ok, so our next monthly meet is at st. thomas? haha. william, i envy you (and you are not very liked at this moment for keeping secrets!!! <_<:P ) but thanks for dropping a certain hint. looks like the skyline is going to be a bit more taller than expected!

William is a man of his word. I tried everything to get the info out of him yesterday and to no avail. I am glad we have some one of his character in the group. I will read into this a little. The Doorman is a skyscraper LOVER. So with saying that, read between the lines. I owuld bet we are gonna be surprised.

Friends,

Hankster asked about when Tony will announce the updated Sig T. statitstics. Tony told me he is considering three dates. They involve his invitation-only event at The Cumberland (for those who have reserved a Sig T unit), the Nashville Downtown Partnerships Live It Up downtown home tour, and a third event (the name of which I don't recall but it might involve the chamber).

Regardless, everybody will know very soon -- by mid- to late May at the latest.

I kind of hated to tempt everybody in my first post and not give full information, but this is so exciting I had to at least share a snippet.

Thanks,

WW

Archived