Tuscany Square Development in Rogers

mcheiss

There's something else I hadn't really realized. Yeah you'd think instead of three possible locations in Rogers that maybe they would consider one for Bentonville. But then again one is rather close to the Bentonville city limit. Maybe it's best to try to look at the two cities together rather than two seperate entities.

Yes, the Malco at Scottsdale is literally a few hundred feet from Bentonville. I doubt one in Bentonville would be as succesful as one in Rogers simply because Bentonville lacks major shopping centers unlike Rogers: Scottsdale, Pinnacle Promenade, Pleasant Crossing. May'be in 10 years Bentonville could get one.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the Malco at Scottsdale is literally a few hundred feet from Bentonville. I doubt one in Bentonville would be as succesful as one in Rogers simply because Bentonville lacks major shopping centers unlike Rogers: Scottsdale, Pinnacle Promenade, Pleasant Crossing. May'be in 10 years Bentonville could get one.

True, but Bella Vista has a movie theatre and west Bentonville, Centerton, Highfill, Vaugh and all the other rapidly growing "sprawl" towns are pretty far from any movie theatres. A decent shopping center built in west Bentonville should have at least a 6 screen movie theatre. It's bad enough that sprawl is growing so rapidly in Bentonville, but to keep all the entertainment areas in one area is pretty stupid IMO.

True, but Bella Vista has a movie theatre and west Bentonville, Centerton, Highfill, Vaugh and all the other rapidly growing "sprawl" towns are pretty far from any movie theatres. A decent shopping center built in west Bentonville should have at least a 6 screen movie theatre. It's bad enough that sprawl is growing so rapidly in Bentonville, but to keep all the entertainment areas in one area is pretty stupid IMO.

It won't happen for a while unfortunately. Since there's bound to be 3 (12 Screen) Digital Stadium Seating Theatres in Rogers, plus no major shopping centers and such, it will be a long time until Bentonville gets a Stadium Theatre.

It won't happen for a while unfortunately. Since there's bound to be 3 (12 Screen) Digital Stadium Seating Theatres in Rogers, plus no major shopping centers and such, it will be a long time until Bentonville gets a Stadium Theatre.

Oh well... I'd still like to see the old movie theatre off Bentonville Square converted into an Art Theatre, but that's neither here nor there.

Springdale needs a NEW theatre SO BADDLY!!! I hate driving to rogers all the time.

The Sunset Cinema does get really crowded and Springdale does have the population to support a 2nd movie theatre. I'm not sure where they'd put a new theatre probably going toward Tontitown I would think. It would drive business in that direction like more restaurants and retail.

Springdale needs a NEW theatre SO BADDLY!!! I hate driving to rogers all the time.

I know what you're going through. Until the new Malco is built here in Fayetteville, there's still a better theater there in Springdale than in Fayetteville.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Chick-Fil-A that the Rogers Planning Commission approved of will be coming to the Tuscanly Square Development. This will make 2 Chick-Fil-A's in Rogers and 5 in themetro.

List of Tenants

Starbucks

Wooden Tee Golf Shop

Cellular Pager Warehouse/ Cingular Wireless

Fitness Together

Curves

Subway

Sports Clips

Chick-Fil-A

The Chick-Fil-A that the Rogers Planning Commission approved of will be coming to the Tuscanly Square Development. This will make 2 Chick-Fil-A's in Rogers and 5 in themetro.

List of Tenants

Starbucks

Wooden Tee Golf Shop

Fitness Together

Curves

Subway

Sports Clips

Chick-Fil-A

5 Chick-Fil-A's in the metro? I'm missing one. There's the two in Rogers, Fayetteville mall, across from the Fayetteville mall....and....?

^

They also have a Burger King, a pizza place, fancy sub shop, and a sushi bar.

SUSHI bar!! What the heck! Well, alrighty then. Good for them. I'll have to check it out sometime, just for the fun of it. Actually, I probably couldn't even find my way around campus anymore; I know a lot has changed since 1990.

SUSHI bar!! What the heck! Well, alrighty then. Good for them. I'll have to check it out sometime, just for the fun of it. Actually, I probably couldn't even find my way around campus anymore; I know a lot has changed since 1990.

Use Mith's pictures throughout the forum. There are enough to make a map. :D Seriously though, he gets some shots that make the University look very nice.

Another Tenant that will be coming to Tuscany Square is Great Clips. Great Clips is a salon, with no locations in Northwest Arkansas.

List of Tenants

Starbucks

Wooden Tee Golf Shop

Fitness Together

Curves

Subway

Sports Clips

Chick-Fil-A

Great Clips

Archived