CONSTRUCTION THREAD: West End Coffee Co.

gs3

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No couches? Drat! :lol:

I'm in need of some clarification on the "giving away cups for free" part. Are you giving away cups of coffee to people who visit your retail store or are you giving away the actual vessels themselves with "West End Coffee Company" embossed on their sides with purchase of a brewer, grinder, or roaster? Or both? :lol:

Hmmm, I was actually looking forward to this being a "coffee shop" hangout type place, like spill the beans, port city, etc, etc, especially since I will be living so close. But I guess you decided that there were enough of those around downtown, and trying a different model? Could always open the top floor up to it if things don't work out with Glovis.

Free Coffee could be nice though... You might never get rid of me, right on the way to work too...

Yea, I am pretty much addicted to caffeine though. I've even got an espresso maker at the house, and make all sorts of coffee lattes, etc. But there is something about chilling at you favorite coffee spot with all your friends, surrounded by strangers. I guess its the "Friends" TV show influence.

I guess I'll walk another 1/2 block to PCJ in the fieldhouse if thats what I want.

Saw the Glovis sign the other day and liked it, looks good with the West end Coffee sign too. Nice and understated, let the building speak for itself when its as interesting as that one.

I'd love to be in that office upstairs too. To bad its not an engineering office, I'd be all over that. Smell of fresh coffee all day long too. Oh man.

Archived